Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 11: Sam, Interrupted


Um, is Sam going to be Angelina Jolie or Winona Ryder?

I hope he’s Angelina, because she’s pretty badass.

I hate when people make people think they’re crazy. Like...schizophrenia is a disease. It makes you do some weird things, but you’re not “crazy.”

Well, shit. There really is a monster, and it got her...and it made it look like she committed suicide. That’s not good.

Oh, dear hyena in Castiel’s pants...they’re trying to get Sam fake-committed. “I don’t have any elephant books.” HAHAHA

Oh...Babar...they’re just telling the truth. BRILLIANT! This is amazing. I love this show. “No, no, his name is Castiel. He wears a trench coat.” YES! They’re both telling the truth to get committed. THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS SHOW THEY ARE PERFECT!

Dean looks so violated.

This is looking up to be a hilarious episode. I just have that feeling. HAHAHAHAHA DEAN AND SAM ARE CODEPENDENT! That is so sad, but true.

Ugh, Ted actually saw the monster. Why is this doctor so crazy? What a weird guy...

I choked on my spit when Doctor Cartwright diagnosed Dean. I love that Dean is just telling the truth. This is amazing. Dean, stop looking so violated.

Oh, shit. Ted is dead...not good. Holy crap, that Q-Tip is going all the way in. How does nobody notice the sound of a bone saw? “PUDDING!” Also, that noise that happened when Dean shouted Pudding? Gross...yet fascinating.

Wraith. How much do you want to bet that it’s the head doctor or that nurse who performed the checks on Sam and Dean. I love that Dr. Cartwright is correctly analyzing Dean. CALLED IT IT’S THE HEAD DOCTOR! But back to Dean...since he’s actually telling the truth for once, someone can actually maybe start to understand.

Sam’s face when Wendy kisses him. “I want him now. He’s larger.” TROLOLOL

Okay, now I can actually focus on Dr. Fuller being the Wraith. He looked scary. I will have terrible nightmares tonight. Oh, great. The silver plating didn’t work. And Sam just attacked everyone. HE KICKED EVERYONE’S ASS! SAM YOU’RE AWESOME! But now you’re on a lot of drugs.

Oh...Sammy. You are awesome. “They gave me everything.” This is awesome. I would quote it all if I could. Jared, you play a fantastic high person. And Jensen is just like...trying to be normal.

“It’s okay, because you’re my brother, and I still love you. BOOP!” YESSSSS BOOP!

UGH DR. CARTWRIGHT ISN’T EVEN REAL, IS SHE?! SHIT THIS IS TERRIFYING! I ACTUALLY LIKED HER! What’s happening to Dean? He’s not actually crazy. Something’s going on with him, but what is it?

Oh, this is sad. Sam, bby, I just want to hug you and love you. It’s Wendy, isn’t it? The girl who kissed them both is making them go crazy. Crap. That’s the only thing I could find in common with them both.

I love it when Dean and Sam are crazy. I mean, I don’t actually, but it’s funny, but I think that every once in a while, having them be all weird is fun.

“Maybe it’s the ghost of my dad.” HILARIOUS! Dean, what are you doing? “I can’t step on the cracks.”

Okay, I really did call this...it being her. Bleh...she did the exams on Sam and Dean. Dean, come on. You can do it, bby.

She’s like Spiderman...but it’s a spike that comes out of her hand, not web. Woah, he ripped off her spike...and then his face afterward. HILARIOUS! “You still crazy?” “Not any more than usual.”

“I’m mad all the time, and I don’t know why!” Ugh, Sammy, me too.

I live a Sam and Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Sam-High-On-Drugs Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment