Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 10: Abandon All Hope


I don’t have good feeling about this, from the title. I am not that excited.

Does this mean Crowley is here?! I am so excited for this. So...I knew a few things about Supernatural before I started watching, and Crowley’s identity was one of them. So I already know about him (thanks, Liz, that one’s your fault). Carry on.

CROWLEYYYYYYY YOU ARE ALREADY FABULOUS! Wait, so he’s a crossroad demon? Cool! I didn’t know that!

Crowley, you’ve been on this show for literally 2 minutes and you’re already kissing men. You are brilliant. “It’s...going...down.” “Going down? Okay, Huggy Bear.” Dean, you and Cas are made for each other.

Jo! You and Ellen are back! HI! Fuck yeah, Winchesters are awesome! Also, Crowley, you scary shit, you’re watching video of Hitler. He just shot the demons? What now? Oh, Crowley is trying to kill the devil? And he’s got the Colt? And...he wants Sam and Dean to help him?

“You’re functioning morons...moron...” Dean, bby. You are so cute.

This seems way too easy. Something up, isn’t it? CROWLEY, YOU ARE PERFECT!

Ellen is getting Cas drunk?! What the hell! Look at him go! Cas/Misha...you’re beautiful. “I think I’m starting to feel something.”

“Since when have we done anything smart?” Sam, you are amazing. Dean, stop hitting on Jo. Stop it. Jo, you are too smart. But ouch, that hurt. Cas, I love you. They all look so somber. Hilarious.

Reapers! So many of them! “They only gather like this at times of great catastrophe. Chicago fire, San Francisco Quake. Pompeii.” Shit. That doesn’t sound good. Was that Lucifer? In the room?

Oh, Cas is in the Ring of Fire (not the one of Nemo fame, though). Mark Pellegrino, you are stunning. “What was that like?” “Slow, confining.” Cute.

Oh, shit. Hellhounds. ShitshitshitSHITSHITSHIT! NO JO YOU CAN’T DIE WHY WOULD YOU GO BACK TO SAVE DEAN?! YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID! Oh, fuck. She’s going to die, isn’t she? This sucks.

Lucifer’s planning to unleash Death. Shit. That’s not good. Angel of Death. Big Daddy Reaper.

Oh, Jo. I love you forever. This is the most depressing thing ever. I has so many sads right now.

Can I just...I love how they just know how to make bombs. I mean, I know that’s a Hunter thing, but they’re not looking at manuals or any kind of instructions. Even though this is just a TV show, that’s really badass.

Oh, Dean. Bby. You understand everything.

Ellen. You’re going to die with Jo? Ugh, I am crying. Jo dying was sad enough, but Ellen sacrificing herself to die with her daughter? I started to cry. Ugh, this is the worst thing ever.

Mark Pellegrino...I cannot tell you how stunning you are. That seemed too easy...Way...way too easy. Yeah, he’s not dead. That’s a hell of a backhand you’ve got there, Lucifer.

That sucks that the Colt can’t kill Lucifer. What are the other 4 things it can’t kill? Did I just miss what they are?

Ugh, Lucifer, stop making Sam see comparisons between the two of you. You are...ugh, I guess, being the Devil, he’s the worst ever.

This really sucks. I just have no idea what’s going to happen? Why are they dying like that? I guess that’s how they died for the tribute, then...

Cas, hurry up and get the shit out of there and save Sam and Dean. Please! Castiel...bby, you are gorgeous! I can’t even...describe...my level of attraction toward you. That was pretty badass, pushing Meg into the fire so you could get out.

I live a Jo and Ellen Appreciation Life. RIP Jo and Ellen. I also live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a SPN Cast Appreciation Life. I have appreciation for EVERYONE ON THIS SHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment