(HEY IT'S LIZ POSTING SARAH'S BLOG BECAUSE I'M AWESOME AND REALLY NICE AND STUFF)
This guy is aging like...really fast. I’m not sure that’s normal. Is that just in his head, or what?
Woah. Apparently not at all in his head. Weird.
Ugh, poor Bobby. He has to be really upset. That’s depressing. “Like either of us will live that long.” “True.” “What do you think’s in there?” “Wrinkly, gooey corpse.”
WOAHHHH freaking crazy. That is not a wrinkly, gooey corpse. “It was a game.” “Like...xBox?” “What’s xBox?”
Leprechaun? What now? Just a guess. But so wait...what happens? If you lose, you die of old age, and if you win, you get young again? Weird. BOBBY! You played the game? AND YOU LOST ARE YOU GOING TO DIE NOW?! BOBBY, YOU CAN’T DIE! YOU’RE AGING 25 YEARS!
Irish accents are awesome. It automatically makes anyone hot...okay, that’s a lie. But he’s hot, and his accent is perfect. “MANWICH!”
Dean, you’re giving Bobby 25 of your years?! You’re ridiculous. And you’re basically hoping that you win back your own 25 as well. YOU ARE A RIDICULOUS HUMAN BEING! HOLY SHIT DEAN YOU’RE OLD!
“Emperor Palpatine.” PERFECT! “It’s like Grumpy Old Men.” “Shut up, Sam!” HAHAHAHA This is perfect. I love this show. Sammy thinks it’s hilarious.
What...the...hell...just happened? Oh. Another trick thing. What the hell did he just do to Sam? SHIT! This guy is really pretty. HAHAH HE GAVE SAM THE CLAP!
‘I’m old, and I’m broke down, and I...I ain’t a hunter no more. I’m useless. And if I wasn’t such a coward, I’d have stuck a gun in my mouth the day I got home from the hospital.” BOBBY STOP IT I HAVE ALL THE LOVE FOR YOU IN THE WORLD!
I love the banter between Dean and Bobby.
Patrick is intense. But for real...I know they’ll be fine, but still. NO, DEAN, YOU CAN’T DIE! I mean, I know he’ll be okay, but NO, YOU CAN’T DIE! “For a witch, you’re so nice, it’s actually kinda creepy.”
SAMMY YOU ARE BRILLIANT AND AMAZING, AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD AND MORE.
“Idjit.”
This is actually pretty depressing. I’m kind of sad. But this was such a weird filler episode. It didn’t really do anything for the story. It was entertaining, for sure, but it didn’t serve enough of a purpose for me.
Dean’s pep talk to Bobby?! AWWW SO PRECIOUS! Dean, you are a perfect men.
I live a Sam Appreciation Life. I live a Dean Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment