Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 17: The Monster At The End Of This Book


I have no theories, no predictions.

Larping? Live-action roleplay. BRILLIANT! TROLOLOL HOLY SHIT THEY’RE A SERIES OF BOOKS IT’S HILARIOUS! It’s Fabio on the cover. I can’t even...he’s supposed to be Sam, isn’t he? With his hair...teehee

What is this? An entire series of books on their things. Everything is in there. And “I’m full-frontal in here.”

Kripke, you’re the biggest troll in the whole universe. Oh, dear GOD SLASH FANS I’M GOING TO CRY! Liz showed me this part of this scene, and I couldn’t appreciate the brilliance, but NOW I CAN! Amazing...I can’t...

I don’t even know if I can comment clearly on this, I just don’t think I can do it properly. This is too insane. Dean’s face when he shows the publisher his tattoo...UGH BRILLIANT!

“There’s only one explanation. I’m a god.” HAHA CHUCK! “I’m mean, horror’s one thing, but to be forced live bad writing.”

“Those are definitely your brooding and pensive shoulders.” OH MY GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT! ”It frustrates me when you say such reckless things.” Oh, my boys!

Red Motel...as in...Red Light? Like...red light disctict? Like...a motel that charges by the hour? They’re really bad at this. I love Dean’s Band-Aids. SO CUTE!

Cas? CHUCK IS A PROPHET WHATWHATWHAT! This show...I can’t... “The Winchester Gospel.” This...is HILARIOUS! ‘You should have seen Luke.”

When Dean prayed, Cas came! Their LOVEEEEE...sorry...I just totally ship Destiel. I can’t help it. Dean, you can’t just say that. NO! Why would you tell him that if he didn’t help you, you would never help him? Stop being a bitch!

Except that Cas is PERFECT AND AMAZING and is gaining a sense of humor, telling Dean basically how to kill Lillith. Perfect. Castiel...I love you. Dean, you’re such a badass! I love you!

I can’t believe Lillith is so...ugh I can’t even articulate. Ew. To seal a deal with Lillith, Sam has to sex her up? I mean, she’s pretty, but she’s LILLITH! “I am the Prophet Chuck.” CUTE!

Zachariah...but what did Chuck see? The Apocalypse? Or something else.. I guess we’re not finding out. Well, then.

Awesome episode, legit. SO good!

I live a Cas Appreciation Life. I also live a Fanservice Appreciation Life. I live a Badass!Dean Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment