Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 21: When The Levee Breaks


I’m glad they’re detoxing Sam. It’s going to be horrible, like I said, but I’m glad they’re doing it. He needs to not be dependent on the demon blood anymore, and this is legitimately the only way to do it, because Sam is under the delusion that he’s doing this for a good reason.

At first I was like “ALISTAIR!” And then I realizes that he was just hallucinating. So...he is hallucinating, right? Yes, okay, good. Baby!Sam. Uh oh...

No, they can’t let him go. They can’t stop now. They can’t let Sam do anything bad. Depressing. Also, that’s a different actress playing Mary, isn’t it? I don’t like. She’s fine, but it startled me. Meh.

The creepy music in the background...yeah, this is not a good hallucination at all. Why would your mom tell you to give up your family, that Dean is weak. DAMNIT! I don’t think Dean giving his word to help the angels and do God’s will so that Sam won’t have to consume demon blood is him being weak.

“You willingly signed up to be the angel’s bitch.” HAHA BOBBY!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SAM! Just the detox, I guess. But for real, that’s scary. Ugh, Dean was a hallucination, too, wasn’t he? Crap. Um...what the hell is opening the handcuffs and the door? It’s got to be another hallucination, doesn’t it. I mean...it’s got to be.

I love the way this episode is written and shot, so that we’re so much a part of Sam’s detox that we can’t even tell all the time what’s real and what’s not. CASTIEL WHAT THE HELL?! Cas, what is wrong with you?

SAM! Ugh, this show! I can’t...this sucks. Bitch! See the thing is, Sam might not want to be found, but Dean knows his brother better than anyone. I guess this is the nature of addicts, though. They don’t believe they’re addicted, and they’ll do anything for the next fix.

Is Ruby helping to break the seals? Or is she turning Sam into a monster so that they can break the last seal? Ew, Lillith eats babies? That’s gross.

Sam, so Dean doesn’t know you as well as he thinks he does? Yeah, about that...I think he knows you pretty damn well. Dean, please kill Ruby now. DAMNIT! Sam! Why does he believe Ruby over Dean? I mean, come on! Dean’s right! Ruby is totally and completely manipulating Sam, and he’s too addicted to her blood to know better. I don’t know what Ruby’s endgame is, but I have the feeling that it has nothing to do with killing Lillith and everything to do with breaking up Sam and Dean.

Okay....didn’t expect Sam to punch Dean, but okay. Shit, Sam is kicking Dean’s ass. Bro, Sam, you’re ridiculous. “You walk out that door, don’t you ever come back.” SAM, Dean’s hurting, too, can’t you see that? UGH THIS SHOW SUCKS SOMETIMES! What a cliffhanger.

I live a Supernatural Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment