Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 18: Point Of No Return


I’m already depressed from the last episode, so I guess it can’t get any worse.

Also, this title makes me think of Phantom of the Opera. Now I’m thinking about Dean as Christine and Michael as the Phantom, specifically the part where they’re singing “Past the Point of No Return” in Don Juan, just before the theater burns down and the Phantom takes Christine into his lair.

To clarify, yes, Dean is wearing that frilly Spanish dress in my imagination. It’s making me feel better. So sue me.

Adam? I kind of figured Zachariah would be there, but Adam? What the hell?

So Zachariah got fired? “Fired.” It shouldn’t be funny that Stuart and the bartender are dying and have their eyes fried out and stuff. But it is. I’m morbid.

Dean’s putting all of his things in a box. He’s going to send it to Bobby’s. Oh, dear Jeebus. Sam...you are my hero. I don’t even care about anything after this moment. I’m just glad Sam is here.

I can hear the quaver in Dean’s voice. Cas, you are awesome. Thank you for zapping Dean to Bobby’s.

“Because I promised you I wouldn’t give up.” Thank you, Bobby. Thank you!

Oh, Cas, bby! I want you to be okay. What is going on? Woah, what the crap? Lucifer’s buddies? Or...wait, is that the demon who was with Famine? Cas, bby, you are fucking awesome. Look at you go.

Adam. You’re back. You crawled out of the ground like Dean did, but not quite so awesomely. Um, angels warned Adam about Sam and Dean. And “WHERE THE HELL IS ZACHARIAH?!” WHAT THE CRAPSHIT!

They told Adam that he was Michael’s sword? What now?! Ugh, this is ridiculous. “You know what? Blow me, Cas.” Cas wants to, and you want him to, so stop being facetious.

I don’t really like Adam very much...yeah...no, not really at all. I love that Sam’s trying to reach out, but it’s just not realistic. Adam’s not the same Adam they thought was Adam.

“Oh, Cas, not for nothing, but the last person who looked at me like that, I got laid.” TROLOLOLOL DESTIEL IS CANON LOOK AT THAT EYEFUCKING!

I’m sad that Dean is so tired, but I know exactly how that feels. I wish things could be back to how they were in Season 1, when they weren’t bad, and they didn’t start the Apocalypse, and they didn’t fight except to call each other Bitch and Jerk, and when they were saving people, hunting things, the family business.

“Sam, I don’t believe.” “In what?” “In you.” Oh, Dean. Dean, bby. That’s your brother.

I just want everything to be happy again. Dean, you just zapped Cas. What are you thinking? CLEARLY, YOU ARE NOT THINKING AT ALL!

I hate Zachariah. I hate him with all the power of a thousand fiery suns.

Cas, you are perfect. Except that you’re beating Dean up. “I rebelled for this? So that you could surrender to them? I gave everything for you, and this is what you give to me?

“Confetti, it’s a PARADE!” I’ve seen the gag reels too many times. Totally worth it, though. But anyway. This is not so good. Cas beat Dean up (even though he needed it), and Adam was just a lure. BITCHES AND HOES I WILL CURBSTOMP ZACHARIAH!

That shot of Adam coughing up blood...he looked JUST like Dean. “Word to the wise. Don’t piss off the nerd angels.” I smirked. It’s perfect.

“No you won’t.” Sam, I love that you’re so confident in your brother.

“I don’t get it, Sam. Why are you doing this?” “Because you’re still my big brother.”

Abandoned muffler building. Very sneaky, angels.

Oh, Cas, look at you without your tie. So seductive.

This doesn’t seem very good, though. There are a lot of angels and only one Cas. And he dropped the sword? WHAT THE FUCK HE HAD A SIGIL ON HIS CHEST HE’S A FUCKING BEAST WHAT THE FUCK I AM SO IN AMAZE I CAN’T EVEN AND HE LEFT THE ANGEL KILLING KNIFE FOR DEAN HE DOES HAVE FAITH IN HIM!

Dean is so pretty. This is not the time to be dazzled by his good looks, but shit, I can’t help it. His eyes...Ugh, his EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL! Oh, look at the pain in Sam and Dean’s faces. Just look at it. Dean, bby, you’re perfect. DEAN, YOU PERFECT MAN, YOU! That tiny smile and the wink.

“Michael can’t have me, until he disintegrates you. I said, before Michael gets one piece of this sweet ass, he has to turn you into a piece of charcoal.” Dean, can I have a piece of your sweet ass? That sounds awkward, but you know what I mean.

Dean, you killed Zachariah yourself. You perfect man. Oh, shit, Adam’s trapped inside the room with Michael. He’s going to be the vessel accidentally. Shit. Not good.

Dean didn’t want to let Sam down. They are perfect. If I start to quote Dean’s moving speeches, I’ll cry. But I listened to every word, and I love Dean. “So screw destiny, right in the face.” Perfect.

I live a Castiel the motherfucking angel Appreciation Life. I live a Dean Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment