Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 3: Free To Be You And Me


I’m still mad that they separated. I think mad is an understatement. I’m really freaking pissed.

Jess? What the hell? “You can’t run from yourself.” I like that, but I hope he’s just dreaming. For once, I hope this is just in his head.

I want Sam and Dean back together. It’s really depressing when they’re apart. Neither of them has anyone to talk to on a regular basis that will actually understand them.

Cas, you are standing very close to Dean. Like...entirely extremely close. “Cas, we’ve talked about this.... Personal space.”

“You were wasted by a Teenage Mutant Ninja Angel?” TROLOLOL DEAN!

“I need your help because you are the only one who will help me.” “Last time you zapped me someplace, I didn’t poop for a week!” I love your lines, Dean.

“Riddle wrapped inside an enigma wrapped inside...a taco?” Sam, your lines are good, too.

Cas, your...um...your badge is upside down. You are incredibly priceless and adorable. “It’s angels and demons, probably. They’re skirmishing all over the world.” CAS!

Sammy, you are the best Hunter in the area, bro. You can’t just let that go.

“Where have you been?” “Jerusalem.” “Oh, how was it?” “Arid.” I love their conversations. Cas is cute when he’s embarrassed. “Bert and Ernie are gay.” Dean, you beautiful man.

“What baggage is so heavy it can’t be stowed away for the friggin Apocalypse?” That’s what I was thinking. I’m glad someone said it.

Dean took Cas to a strip club?! Oh, my dear jeebus. Dean’s face when they go. “Don’t make me push you.” Cas is so far out of his element, here. Amazing. Um, okay? What just happened? HAHAHAHAHA brilliant, Castiel, bby.

I’m so glad Lindsay said that, that Sam can change. He needs to hear it, and it’s good for him that she has no idea who he really is or what he really did.

Woah, hey, that vessel is all filled again. He blacked out the Eastern Seaboard? Nice. “By the way, hi, I’m Dean.” God is dead? How is that possible?

Shit. Lindsay. That’s not cool.

Oh, boy. Lucifer...did NOT raise Cas. Please tell me that’s not true! “Maybe one day, but today, you’re my little bitch.” Castiel, bby, you have got some attitude on you.

That’s ridiculous, these Hunters. How is any of this fair or good or what Hunters do? NO! I actually said that out loud. I am very upset right now. I am not a happy camper right now. This is horrible. Sammy, honey, I’m so proud of you.

“Who cares what some Ninja Turtle says. What do you believe?” Perfect line there, Dean. But are you sure you’re happy?

Damnit! LUCIFER! I hate that he took Jess’ form. This freaking sucks! SAM IS LUCIFER’S TRUE VESSEL?! WHAT THE SHIT THIS IS SO WRONG AND STUPID AND NOOOO I AM SHITTING A BRICK RIGHT NOW! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

“It had to be you, Sam. It always had to be you.” SHITTTTTTTT

Well, that’s a twist I wasn’t expecting.

I live a Cas Appreciation Life. I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Sammy Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment