Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 1, Episode 18: Hollywood Babylon (SPOILER BLOG)

I’m fairly unimpressed by this episode. Maybe because “Heart” is such a good episode full of love and angst... this one following it is just sort of “eh”. Okay. Cool. Ghosts. Vengeful spirits. We get it. Last season, it might have been acceptable, but now that the boys know there are more serious things out there, it seems like they should be focused on that. Or laying low. Or something.

Also, when does anything interesting ever happen on vacation? I’d rather see Dean trolling around Hollywood, stalking celebrities he likes. Can we just have an episode of that? That would be funny. He’s just such a nerd. I love it.

LOL McG. I love when they slip real-life references into the show.

This whole idea kind of terrifies me because I’m in theatre and acting, so now there’s this innate fear in my heart that I will be involved in a production that summons a demon or something. I’ll just have to avoid ever being on a project that uses Latin or spells or Ouija boards or anything. I love the supernatural, but not in my real life. That can stay on the television, thanks very much.

Favorite moment: DEAN STEPPING INTO THAT SHOT LIKE A HERO OR WHATEVER. Seriously, if I was about to get sucked into a giant fan and all of the sudden this dude in a leather jacket stepped out with a gun, I would swoon dramatically into his arms. And typically I don’t approve of swooning. But it’s Dean Winchester so I’ll make an exception.

Favorite line: “Bite your tongue, heathen!”

Oh, Dean. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment