What...all of this chick’s teeth are coming out because of this chanty thing? That’s terrifying. Holy crap, I would cry if one of my teeth decided to fall out now. Much less if ALL of them fell out.
So did that guy have anything to do with it? I bet he did! *singsong voice*
“Always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere.” Dean, you’re weird.
Gross. That’s a lot of bugs. Welp, there’s your witch. Oh, that’s gross. Was she maybe into Paul, and since he married Janet, the witch lady is taking out her anger on his wife and then him? Wow...yeah, called it.
What the hell is happening to her? What killed her? “Come on!” Amazing. Dean, you’re hilarious. “Poor little guy.” Always so caring about the animals. Someone was hexing the witch? What? Woah. Interesting.
Elizabeth? Was it Elizabeth? I don’t think she’s very good. She seems very strange. Oh, they’re a coven! Rene van Allen is a total BITCH! I want to punch her in the head.
Oh, great. The Impala is going nuts. And Ruby is there. “Witches are whores.” Nice. Well. Um. Yeah. That’s a surefire way to get Dean pissed off.
Is Sam starting to go dark-side? I think he is. I has a sad. Oh. He has to be more like Dean for when Dean’s gone. The witches are getting Dean, aren’t they? Shit. That’s not good. He’s spitting up blood. He can’t die. Crap. What’s he going to do. Holy crap! Is he going to go kill the coven?
Ew. What did Ruby force down Dean’s throat? I’m glad she saved him, though. “It’s called witchcraft, short bus.” “You’re the short bus...short bus.” TROLOLOL I love Dean.
Sam, you’re so smart. Nice. I love it. WHATTTTTT? She stopped his bullet. Welp. Okay...that’s kind of nuts. She’s crazy. And a demon and she just swats people around like they’re nothing. Ruby has to come save their asses again?
She’s lying, isn’t she? I think she is...ugh I hate that demons lie so much, because you can never tell when they tell the truth. Good, I’m glad she was lying. But it sucks that she’s getting her ass kicked.
Ruby was a witch when she was human? Oh...that sucks. And Elizabeth turned out to be the good witch? Well, well. Oh, no. That sucks. Oh, nice one, Dean! I think she’s dead, though, you can stop stabbing her now.
Humans become demons when they go to hell? I don’t want Dean to be a demon. He would be CRAZY! You know, I think I kind of knew that there was no way to save Dean, so the revelation didn’t come as too big of a shocker to me.
I live a Ruby Appreciation Life tonight. Never thought I’d say that.
No comments:
Post a Comment