Sam disappeared? Oh no. What’s wrong with him! Why are his knuckles bloody? What did he do? So many unanswered questions so early in the episode. HE HAS AMNESIA?! Oh, dear jeebus. This is not the way I wanted to start an episode.
What is going on. I am so confuse right now. But I love that they’re being detectives. Sam smoked and drank? Oh, man, what’s going on?!?!?! Sam, did you do all of that? Did you cut the alarm system and bash in the window and trash the place? Sammy, what happened?
That’s a lot of guns. He’s a Hunter? And Sammy killed him? What the crap.
Yeah, Sammy, what does that mean? You’ve been having feelings? *eyebrow raise* Sammy, don’t turn dark-side, please. My creys! Sam, you really think Dean is going to kill you? Because I don’t. I don’t think Dean would ever actually follow through on that promise. And normally I would say that people who break promises (especially pinky promises) will go to hell, but in this case, I think Dean is doing the right thing.
o.O What....just...happened. I am so confuse. But Dean is so much smarter than he pretends to be.
Sam, who the hell are you? You’re not Sam. Who. The. HELL. Are. You?! What burned you, and what is going on? Why are you so angry? What is wrong with you! I HATE NOT HAVING ANSWERS. Sam, why are you being such a terrible person?
“My daddy shot your daddy in the head.” Seriously!
Demon. Okay. This I can deal with. I mean, better than Sammy FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. But still, I’m still having a minor meltdown. Sam got himself possessed by a demon? GOOD. FREAKING. JOB.
Dean got shot in the shoulder. Jo had to dig the bullet out. This show is messing with my mind.
#randomsidenote: Damn, Jensen is all legs. (Ugh, apparently I’m super attracted to him and Jared again tonight)
BOBBY!! No! Bobby can’t die! He has to live. OH BOBBY IS SO CRAFTY! This is perfect. And Dean just slapped Demon!Sam. What the hell is this demon in him? He bound himself in Sam’s body.
#randomsidenote: Jared with demon eyes is sexy.
IT’S THE DEMON THAT WAS IN MEG?! *wailing* I WAS SO NOT PREPARED!
Oh, but Dean got it out of him. “Did I miss anything?” That was a great punch, Dean. Also, Bobby is amazing and brilliant and perfect and I love him so much. “This’ll stop it from gettin’ back up in ya.” Oh, Bobby. Dean was right, that was vaguely dirty.
Sorry my blogs have turned into liveblogs. I’ll try to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment