Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 16: Roadkill


I don’t like roadkill. But I always look at it as I pass. I can’t help it.

Oh. Oh, that sucks. Can you imagine surviving that, if the other person died? Knowing, if you were the guy, that your wife got in a crash because you were distracting her? And if you were her, knowing that it’s your fault, because you were driving.

Wow, I’m morbid. Sorry.

Molly, honey, clearly, David is not there. Gross. But I don’t think running away is really going to help you. Unless Sam and Dean are in the car that almost runs you over, of course.

That voice is saying “She’s mine.” I will now have nightmares, thank you. I love that Dean doesn’t sugarcoat anything. Well, I love it most of the time

Son of a bitch, didn’t they just tell you to stay close? Molly, you’re freaking stupid. It’s been a long time since I’ve had to cover my eyes during an episode, but I’ve had to about three times this episode so far.

I love that Dean is always the one to kick doors in and stuff like that. Sam’s all like “Let me use my lockpicks,” and Dean’s like “Nah, bitch, I’m just gonna kick it.”

What about her husband? Why is it for her own good that she doesn’t know?

“You’re like a walking encyclopedia of weirdness.” “Yeah, I know.”

What is going on? David’s in the house...I’m so...oh, Molly’s dead, isn’t she. Calling it now.

Shit. Molly died back then. She hit Greeley with her car, and she’s been haunting the place, too. As soon as they pulled up to the house with David inside, I knew it. Ugh. Heavy.

Welp, this was a depressing episode. Turns out I was kind of right from the beginning, with my morbid musings.

I live a Sam-And-Dean’s-Silent-Conversations Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment