Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 3: In The Beginning


Are we finding out some stuff about Mary this episode?

Note: In which I ask a lot of questions.

Sam, where are you going without telling your brother first? Sam, why are you getting in the car with Ruby? Sam, what are you doing with her? SAM?

I love Castiel’s way of speaking. It’s beautiful. Castiel, what did you do to Dean? Castiel...I’m only going to ask you one more time, now. What did you do?

Are they in the past? CASTIEL ,DID YOU SEND DEAN TO THE PAST?! Who is that man next to Dean? IS THAT...JOHN?! JOHN WINCHESTER?!?!?! DADDY! ALL OF MY CREYS FOREVER!

Ugh, Misha/Castiel is so beautiful!

Oh, Dean, bby, you’re trying to persuade your dad to buy the Impala? Daddy? Are you not a Hunter yet? Also Mommy! Mommy and Daddy together. “Sammy, wherever you are, Mom is a babe. I’m going to hell. Again.”

Daddy, are you going to propose to her? MARY! MARY, YOU’RE A HUNTER WHAT THE HELL ALL MY CREYS FOREVER! Mary, did you teach Daddy everything he knows?

Granddaddy is named SAMUEL! AND GRANDMOMMY IS NAMED DEANNA LITERALLY ALL MY CREYS! Don’t even tell me that Dean and Granddaddy are going to work a job together. Dean, are you going to work a job with your granddaddy and your mommy?

Crossroad demon? Case solved. YELLOW EYES DEMON AZAZEL! NOOOOOOO WHAT THE SHIT!

Ugh, this is so sad. Daddy is so pure right now, compared to how he’s going to turn out after Mary dies. Mary, if you hated Hunting so much, and if you really hated the idea of your kids growing up like that, how did John become such a good Hunter?

Castiel, why is Sam not looking for Dean? SAM, why are you not looking for Dean?! Dean, why are you so attractive right now? Your eyes are beautiful.

Does this mean that Dean is the reason that Mary dies? Because she would never have gone if he hadn’t told her dad where he was going. And Azazel would never have met her.

AZAZEL, why are you possessing Granddaddy?! Oh, he doesn’t want their souls. He wants their kids. Ugh. This is horrible. Mary, did you make a deal with Azazel? I’m so pleased that Dean can say that he kills Azazel. This pleases me.

So that’s how Mary’s parents died. I has so many sads right now. WHAT, WHAT, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! Oh, she made a deal to bring John back and give Sam to Azazel. OH DEAR GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE.

I guess Dean had to see this. The trouble with going into the past and stuff is that there’s always going to be that idea of like...will the things I do change the future? Is this the way it was always supposed to happen? Did events rearrange themselves so that the future stays the same? If you can’t tell, I’ve thought about this a lot.

Sam, what the HELL!

I live a Mary Appreciation Life (almost even when she makes the deal). I still live a Castiel Appreciation Life. He’s such a badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment