Welp, here we are. Part 1 of the Season 2 Finale. I’m depress after the last episode when I couldn’t contain all my everlasting creys. But here we are. Here we go.
Dean/Pie. I understand. *nods*
When the radio starts to crap out and it’s not because you’re out of range of the tower, there’s a problem.
DEMON! Sulfur=demon, right? Not. Good.
...Sam’s in a ghost town? This probably won’t turn out so well. Andy? Why are you there? Ava? Is that Ava? Dude. It totally is. And her hair is longer.
“Andy. Also freaking out.” *tiny wave*
The plans for Sam and all the children like him; army for the bad guys in the apocalypse. It’s the Yellow-Eyed Demon, isn’t it. Andy, you’re amazing.
Greeeeaaaatttt, things are appearing, Jake’s off on his own. Freaking idiot son of a bitch. You should have stayed with Sam. It’s a good thing Sammy’s there to protect your idiot ass.
Cold Oak, South Dakota. The place that’s so haunted that all the residents fled. Awesome.
Lily’s going off on her own. Stupid idiot. But why am I not surprised.
THE ROADHOUSE IS DEMOLISHED?! What happened? Ellen, Ash, are they dead, too? I hope not. Shit, Ash is dead, and now he can’t tell what he knows. I’m actually kind of holding out hope that the carcass isn’t actually him.
Oh yeah, Lily’s dead. Welp, okay then. And then there were 4.
Aw, I really like Jake. That means he’s going to die, right? That’s always what it means. See, the good thing about Jake is that he’s a soldier, too. Like Sam. I mean, like Sam’s a Hunter, he’s a soldier for good, kind of. I guess. But yeah. So is Jake. I think that’s why I like him.
Yellow-Eyed Demon. I knew it. Ugh, only one can survive. Shit. And he doesn’t need soldiers. He only needs one. Someone to lead the army. I want to cry. No, nononono this is horrible the Yellow-Eyed Demon is showing Sam the night Mommy died. He’s feeding Baby!Sam demon blood.
“It’s you?!” Mommy knew who the demon was?! What the CRAP!
Ava, what what WHAT are you doing? Look at your life, look at your choices. She’s a demon now, isn’t she? Or something. Ugh, what’s happening?! Welp, Andy’s dead, and Ava’s going to play it off. HAS SHE BEEN EVIL THIS WHOLE TIME?! WHAT THE SHIT! Ava’s been killing everyone?
“I’m the undefeated heavyweight champ.” Woah, Ava. BITCH! SON OF A BITCH I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW! I’M IN A RAGE! THIS IS THE MADDEST I’VE EVER BEEN!
Woah. Jake. You killed her. I’m sitting here with my mouth open and my eyebrows raised. That was pretty fucking awesome. Unfortunately, he’s going to turn bad. He believes the demon. This sucks. I really liked him. Yeah, Sam, you forgot that he’s got super-strength on his side.
Sammy has to win, but this sucks either way. He’s being forced into it. JAKE STABBED HIM! NOOOOOO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NOOOOO
I hate everyone. I hope Bobby kills Jake. That’s horrible, but FUCK! HE KILLED SAM!
I can’t even live any kind of Appreciation Life. I has too many sads.
No comments:
Post a Comment