Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 15: Tall Tales (SPOILER BLOG)

NOTE: Here’s the thing-- Supernatural has these episodes I like to call “Gimmicky Episodes”. This includes episodes like It’s A Terrible Life, Fallen Idols, Changing Channels, and (of course) The French Mistake. These episodes are usually very quotable, very silly, and rarely have anything to do with the actual plot. I think Tall Tales is a gimmicky episode. Granted, it is important because we’re introduced to Gabriel for the first time, but in the end, it’s really just about the jokes. Since my blogs are typically more about the themes of the show and it’s general plot, my best bet with gimmicky episodes is to just liveblog. So that’s what I’m going to do. SCENE.

GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL GABRIEL MY LOVE

Dean Winchester, I love you. Your sassy knows no bounds.

Where are they? They’re in a hotel. They have a fridge. And beds with fancy headboards.

Dean: I don’t say things like ‘feisty little wildcat’. And her name wasn’t Starla.
Sam: Then what was it?
Dean: I don’t know! But she was a classy chick.

Literally one of my favorite scenes. EVER. “Dean! What do you think you’re doing? Dean this is a very serious investigation. We don’t have time for any of your blah blah blah blah. Blablahblahhh...” ULTIMATE BITCHFACE.

Sam: I don’t sound like that, Dean!
Dean: That’s what you sound like to me.

GABRIEL YOU TRICKY BASTARD YOU ARE EVERYWHERE AND I LOVE IT.

Dean Winchester Rule Number One: Enter a room, go straight for the food.

I. JUST. CAN’T. STOP. LOVING. GABRIEL.

It is just my favorite thing in the world that biblically, Gabriel is like the MOST POWERFUL ANGEL OF ALL TIME and he’s all big and bright and angelic and shit, and in SPN, he’s like, just messing with bitches.

Dean, your mouth is fucking HUGE.

Lessons from SPN: “Aliens” are either tricksters or fairies.

AUGH GABRIEL YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING ANGEL IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE YOU I JUST LOVE YOU.

YOU. DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. THE. IMPALA. Gabriel, there’s a line, and you’ve crossed it.

They can be such children sometimes. I adore them. I love when siblings who are grown up act like kids.

Dean: So what is it? Spirit, demon, what?

Bobby: More like demi-gods, really. (OR ANGELS. JUST SAYIN’.)

Oh my god, Gabriel, could I love you more? No. I could not. I love you with all my heart and soul. He’s just ridiculous. God’s most powerful angel: a womanizing trickster with a sweet tooth.

LOL. Richard is so short. I remember him telling a story at a con about how he had to stand on a box.

It’s funny... I read so many fics about Destiel and Sabriel, and I think it’s kind of interesting how they make it look like Sam and Castiel are so alike, and Dean and Gabriel are so alike, and opposites attract and all that. I’ve never really shipped Sabriel (I didn’t really get it, but then again, I wasn’t really paying attention. All my focus was on DESTIEL) but I’ll be on the lookout now.

You can’t beat GABRIEL, guys. I know you all thought you were being really tricky, but you can’t TRICK the TRICKSTER. You may think he’s gone, but killing angels isn’t easy.

SO EXCITED we’ve finally met Gabriel. I missed him. I WANT HIM BACK. BRING RICHARD SPEIGHT JR. BACK ON SUPERNATURAL PLZ + TNK U.

No comments:

Post a Comment