Let me preface this by saying that I am utterly exhausted. I didn’t sleep last night (Pottermore announcement, enough said) and now I am literally a monster of verbal destruction. I keep saying and writing things that make literally no sense, so just... bear with me.
Nightmares! Nightmares. Razor blades in candy? NIGHTMARES.
Ugh, I fucking hate witches. WITCHES ARE WHORES. Yes, I’m stealing Ruby 1.0’s line. I miss her.
I like when Sam gets ultra nerdy.
“Witches, man. They’re so friggin’ skeevy.” I literally love every word that leaves Dean Winchester’s mouth. I also love that they fight literally every monster on planet Earth and the ones Dean hates the most are witches.
Summoning Samhain is another seal, isn’t it? UGH. STOP BREAKING SEALS, LILLITH. YOU SUCK.
Poor bby Dean. Constantly tortured with thoughts of Hell. So sad. It’s okay, Dean. I know you think you’re bad, but you’re not. You’re perfect. You’re beautiful. I adore you. Just because you tortured in Hell, doesn’t mean you’re a bad person.
CASTIEL YOU MOTHERFUCKING CREEP. Love him just chilling in the motel room like, “Mmm, this is where Dean sleeps, I’m just gonna sit here and think about Dean sleeping and Dean doing other things that people do in beds yeah I may be an angel of the Lord but I have needs”. I just reread this and SERIOUSLY WHAT IS MY BRAIN.
Castiel: Hello, Sam.
Sam: Oh my god. Er, uh. I didn’t mean to-- sorry. It’s an honor.
Oh my god, I love when Sam acts like a starstruck little child. I kind of hate it when Castiel brings up the demon blood thing. Poor Sam. So good and yet so evil.
Uriel, you’re a fucking douche and I hate you. I hope you die (when I say I hope, I mean I look forward to it because I know it’s coming I just forget when so SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR THE MOMENT PLEASE I can’t hear Castiel’s beautiful voice if you’re TALKING).
Here are a couple thoughts on Castiel:
Misha looks teeny standing in the same room as Jared and Jensen. Seriously.
I forgot how stoic Castiel is in the first few episodes he’s in. He acts just like all the other angels: flat and emotionless. It’s unbelievable to think that this is the same angel we see cry over Dean’s betrayal at the end of season six. He falls so far and learns so much in the next few seasons... it’s really amazing.
Okay, here’s the thing. I know that when Dean pauses after Castiel asks him whether he wants Hell raised is supposed to be because he’s having flashbacks of Hell and he doesn’t want Hell on Earth. But COME ON. Castiel is like, extremely close to his face, with his unbelievable blue eyes and Dean just LICKED HIS LIPS. I don’t know what you were trying to communicate with that, Dean, but the only thing you look is turned on... just saying.
Dean: It must be nice to be so sure of yourselves.
Castiel: Tell me something, Dean. When your father gave you an order, didn’t you obey?
WOAH. CASTIEL JUST SCHOOLED YOU, DEAN. This is another reason that I think Dean and Castiel are perfect for each other. They both have a blind faith in their fathers and always feel like they are a disappointment (at least, Dean did feel this way... I like to think he’s gained some perspective, but maybe not).
THE FIRST MOMENT CASTIEL BELIEVED IN DEAN AND TOOK A CHANCE ON HIM. AUGH. I WANT TO FRAME THIS MOMENT. I WANT TO MARRY THIS MOMENT (Also: eyesex up in here! He didn’t even break his gaze with Dean to yell at Urlel. He just held up his hand like BITCH WE ARE EYESEXING LEAVE US BE)
Poor Sam having his faith shaken. It’s so sad. It actually hurts to watch. He has so much faith and he’s been praying all this time. And now he finds out angels are assholes. It’s heartbreaking.
“You’re close to blasphemy.” Uriel, you are on the Lucifer-track. You have to love humans. That’s the whole point. God loves humans above everyone else, so angels have to love them, too. Them’s the rules, Uriel, you dick. Stop calling them mud monkeys.
Sam, I love your ~*~sexy man power~*~ but I don’t want you to be evil. PLEASE don’t be evil. Look at you, bby, you’re hurting yourself. I don’t like it. I love you too much.
GTFO Uriel. Bring Cas back please.
And here he is! Dean-and-Cas-on-a-park-bench scene! So beautiful. Dean is already such a good influence on Castiel.
“You misunderstand me, Dean. I’m not like you think. I was praying you would choose to save the town... These people, they’re all my Father’s creations. They’re works of art.”
Castiel, this is why I’ve loved you since the beginning.
“Can I tell you something if you promise not to tell another soul? I’m not... a ‘hammer’, as you say. I have questions, I have doubts. I don’t know what is right and what is wrong anymore, whether you passed or failed here.”
Castiel already trusts Dean with what he considers his deepest, darkest secret as an angel: that he doubts Heaven’s command. They are already best friends, I don’t care what anyone says.
CAS + DEAN = BFFS <3
No comments:
Post a Comment