Why do we always see a ton of skin when there’s a girl in the shower, but the moment Dean steps into one, we get absolutely nothing except maybe a sudsy mohawk? It’s mean and frustrating.
This is kind of freaky, though. I wouldn’t want this to happen to Dean, so I guess it’s okay. (But it’s not really.) What. The. Hell. Is. That!
“Women? Showers? We gotta save these people.” Oh, okay, Dean. “I’m something of a natural sensitive.” Wow. This girl is ridiculous.
Well, since Bigfoot isn’t real (according to Dean), what the hell leaves footprints that big? Good question, Dean. “That...is a big foot.” Nice observational skills, Sammy.
Amaretto and Irish Cream...he’s a girl-drink drunk.” Nice. And he took...the whole porno rack?
Why do I think this has something to do with those kids who were running by? The little boys. If a little boy was caught in a woman’s shower, they would have totally asked the chick not to tell their mother. And only pre-pubescent boys would go into a liquor store and only steal the porn magazines.
Her teddy bear? “We...are teddy bear doctors.” BRILLIANT! She wished for it at the wishing well? And it happened? That is a giant teddy bear. I am very confuse.
“My wished they were in Bali, so I think they’re in Bali.” TROLOLOL “He’s got lollipop disease.” Nice.
Woah. That coin is in there so good that it made the head of the hammer come off. Woof. That’s not good. MWAHAHAHA Called the boy in the shower thing! Aw, but Dean’s tummy hurts. Gross. I don’t do throw-up. The bear? He tried to kill himself? What? I love when Dean says please. It’s hot.
“And on Thursdays, we’re Teddy-Bear Doctors.” I love how interested Sam and Dean are in Hope and Wes kissing. TROLOLOL
“Easy.” At the same time. Cute. I love them. So, so much. “Take a look at Michael Jackson. Or Hasselhoff.”
“Kneel before Todd!” Welp, that’s a little kooky. Um, did someone wish for Sam to get struck by lightning? Ugh! Hope! NO! That’s depressing.
This episode kind of upset me, I think mostly because I wanted them to be able to get their wishes, but I know on the other hand that wishing for things never goes the way we think it will. That’s really upsetting.
“What happened down there? There are no words, there’s no forgetting, there’s no making it better. Because it is right here forever. You wouldn’t understand, and I could never make you understand.”
Welp. Depress.
I live a Teddy-Bear Doctors Appreciation Life. I live a Kneel-Before-Todd Appreciation Life. I just really like the way he says it.
No comments:
Post a Comment