Is he the only one who hears the dogs/wolves/whatever? Because that lady seems really weirded out by him freaking out like that. Why would anyone willingly go outside when they hear something after them? Unless he was trying to keep it away from everyone else.
IT’S THE GRIM! “A giant spectral dog.” GIRLLLLLLL. This show is Harry Potter. Not really. But it is.
Did he make a deal with the devil to get awesome talent? Did Robert, the guitar player at the beginning, do the same thing to get really awesome guitar skills? And Sylvia...she wanted to be an awesome surgeon.
Is that a deliberate crossroads? Interestingggg....At Lloyd’s. Where two of the people were (and maybe Robert, in the past).
Hellhounds! Demonic pit bulls. Woahhhhhhhh this is an awesome concept! So it’s a demon, right? This girl? Oh...sealing the deal brings on a whole new meaning, doesn’t it.
“They can hump the crap outta your leg.” Dean. I can’t even describe how much like a child you are. And how hilarious I think it is. George Darrow. Occultist is awesome. Freaking scary and weird, but awesome.
“We know a little about a lot of things. Just enough to make us dangerous.” Epic quote, Dean.
I’m curious to know what this Evan guy wished for. Also, Dean, kicking in doors like a boss. He wished for his wife not to die. Woah...intense. But that’s kind of what I thought, when he was saying goodbye to her.
Ugh, I hate this. Dean’s so upset about Daddy maybe making a deal with the Yellow Eyed Demon. That girl is pretty. I can’t believe she confirmed Daddy’s deal. Bitch. Now I’m pissed. Dean has to trap her somehow, but how can he if she’s seen the Devil’s Trap under the Impala. Dean, come on. You’re smarter than that.
Don’t take the deal. Dean, please don’t take it. Please tell me this is just part of a plan. YES! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! This is perfect. Woah. Demon exorcism.
I love that Dean and Sam tell each other everything. I mean, I know that they wouldn’t really be anywhere unless they talked, but they literally tell each other everything. It’s SO cute.
And Sam, all lovely and steady and perfect.
Random thoughts: I live a Dean’s/Jensen’s Pouty Face Appreciation Life. I also live a Sam Winchester Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment