Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 7: It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester

Ooh, Halloween episode? FUN!! And Castiel is back. Perf.

Ohh, that baby is very messy. Depressing. I don’t know why I wrote that. My brainnnn....That was a razorblade. Was it really in the candy he ate? Why do I think it wasn’t? Yeah, no way he swallowed four razorblades without noticing.

Oh, what moved the fridge. Witch? Hex-bag means witch, right? Goldthread. 200 years old...Celtic. 600 years old...Charred metacarpal bone of a newborn baby...100 years old. Hex bag from a witch? Eternal.

Dude, what the hell. That’s a horrible way to die. Her face was all burned up. Samhain...on Halloween. He was a demon, and someone wants to raise him? Excellent. “Leprechauns? Those little guys are scary. Small hands.”

Castiel! Who’s your big friend? Uriel. He’s a specialist at...destroying towns? “Jesus on a tortilla.” I’m glad Sam met Castiel. I’m glad the angels aren’t what he was expecting, mostly because I didn’t really like the idea of angels as Sam saw them anyway.

A kiln. A kiln is hotter than a fire! Does this mean the teacher is the witch, not Tracy? Womp. Kidding. Now, what were the angels’ actual orders? Not destroying the town, surely. WHAT?! What is this? Why is Sam smearing blood on his and Dean’s faces? Ew. That’s your brother. Sort of. Ohhhh, Samhain will think Sam and Dean are dead! I get it!

I hate cemeteries. I really don’t like them. I just get reminded of dead people (the point, clearly) and I always see things out of the corner of my eyes, and I’m just always really scared when I go to cemeteries. “Bring it on, stinky.” Cute, Dean.

Sam and Samhain both have long hair, so I can’t tell who’s hitting who. Sam’s face is like super constipated. Just saying. And Uriel kind of sounds like James Earl Jones.

Their orders were to follow Dean’s orders? What the hell. And Castiel’s speech? Hm. Another facet of our angel? Seems so. I’m not sure if anyone else noticed, but Castiel popped up in front of Dean twice now that we’ve seen, and I’m pretty sure that Dean didn’t even jump either time. He definitely didn’t do it in this episode. What an interesting relationship they have already.

I live a Castiel Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment