Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 4: Metamorphosis


Is this episode going to be about Sam’s metamorphosis into something really bad? Ugh, it is, isn’t it? This is horrible. Sammy, stop it, you ASSHOLE I’M GOING TO GET DEAN AND CASTIEL TO PUMMEL YOU TOGETHER! Team Pummel for the win.

Yeah, see, Dean knows now, Sam. How the shit are you going to keep that a secret from him. More to the point, how the shit are you going to keep any secrets for him. Ugh, I just know Ruby can’t be good, even though I want to think she is.

And Dean totally has a right to be pissed off at Sam. I would have punched him in his face, not gone after Ruby. There you go, Dean. Thank you. Sam is so far out of his league right now. He has no idea what’s really happening and how far down he’s gone.

“If I didn’t know you, I’d want to Hunt you.” Shit. That’s rough. But Sam needs to hear it.

Woah, what the shit is up with this guy? What the shit is inside him? That’s really terrifying. This guy is literally eating everything in sight. Even raw meat. Oh god. He looked so happy about it. Oh...don’t tell me...he’s going to cannibalize his wife, isn’t he?

Who’s Travis, and why do they know him? He must be a fellow Hunter. “Rugaru? Is that made up? That sounds made up.” That’s a really funky hereditary thing. Suffice it to say, that guy isn’t going to be hitting on anyone anytime soon.

I realized the parallel between Jack and Sam pretty much instantly, but I guess I didn’t think about the ramifications of maybe needing to kill the guy, because it would mean that “everyone” changes, and Sam is completely afraid that he’s going to bottom out.

The worst part about them going to talk to Jack is that he knows they’re right and he’s too freaked to do anything about it.

“We’re here to save you, I guess.” Oops. Good job, stupid idiots. This sucks, though, because he’s probably going to kill his wife now. Travis. Woof, man. You tied up Jack’s wife so that you could get to Jack? I’m not sure how to feel about this.

Ugh! SHE’S PREGNANT! DAMNIT! Ugh, but he’s just trying to save his wife. I think that’s the worst, because he wouldn’t have done anything if Travis hadn’t threatened his wife.

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do.” That’s a good line. I want Sam to be serious about being done with the powers, but I don’t know if he actually is.

I live a Dean-smashing-lamps Appreciation Life. I live a Dean’s Eyes Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment