Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 17: Heart


Maddie is freaked out by that guy. Why? She saw him and was immediately like “Woah, bitches, I’m outtie.” And he’s following her. That’s not good. Her boss is dead, isn’t he. Yeah, he is. Gross. He’s pretty well maimed up. They shoulda called this episode ‘Roadkill.’ TROLOLOLOL. Sorry, that wasn’t very funny.

A wolf? And his heart was missing? And the scary guy? WEREWOLF! CALLING IT NOW! Werewolf. Totally calling it.

Ooh, Dean is so excited about the werewolf. He’s adorable. Dean’s like “Heh, yeah, that’s me.”

MADDIE IS A WEREWOLF! I’m predicting it. I’ll be wrong, but we’ll see. I’m just making wild guesses. Even if she’s not, she knows that he is, or she wouldn’t be so freaked.

“Dean, always with the scissors.”

Sammy, you’re so smooth. She is literally folding her frilly underwear right in front of you, and you don’t do anything? Silly boy. He looks so awkward sitting next to her. So cute.

YES! Called it! CALLED! IT!

Oh, I called Maddie being a werewolf, but not G...whatever his name is. I didn’t even think about him, clearly, since I don’t remember his name. Glen. That’s it.

HAHA SAM, you had sex with a werewolf! I don’t know why I find this so funny, I just do. Also, Jared is RIPPEDDDDD. Like woah, man.

This is a very sad episode. Mostly because Sam really does like her. And she really  likes him. And he has to kill her. I think Dean understands, a bit, too. Maddie’s asking Sam to do what Sam asked Dean to do. They both understand. UGH this is heartwrenching.

I started crying, when Sam cried and left the room and Dean cried and Sam shot Maddie. SUPERNATURAL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

I live an Excited!Dean Appreciation Life. I live an Awkward!Sammy Appreciation Life. I live a Jared Padalecki Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment