Like Johnny Cash? Is this episode taking place in an actual prison? FUN! I mean...kind of. But FUN! It does! Yay for knowing things before I see them. Let me guess. Sam and Dean are going to be in prison. How much you wanna bet?
Welp, that’s scary. I don’t know what it is yet, except that it’s tall and has curly hair. Probably a former inmate there that died in that scary cell.
Why do I think that Sam and Dean getting caught is all part of a plan. “I call this the Blue Steel.” “Who looks better, me or Nick Nolte?”
Henrickson? You’re back?
“You think you’re funny.” “I think I’m adorable.” You totally are.
Henrickson, they wouldn’t have gotten caught if they didn’t mean to get caught, clearly. This episode so far kind of makes me think of the movie The Shawshank Redemption. I don’t really know why. Well, I mean, there’s the prison aspect of it, obviously.
Sam’s cellmate is bigger then him. Jared is like 6’4” so that guy is HUGE! HAHA Yes, Dean, Jared is from Texas, and so are you, silly. Dean, you’re so naive sometimes. The best part of this is that Sam and Dean were trained to fight by an ex-Marine. They’re going to be much better fighters than most of the people they encounter in jail.
Shit, that thing is messed up.
I love when they use the same dialogue for both Sam and Dean. It’s awesome. Also, Dean’s just not big enough to hurt that guy. Dean looks like a baby next to him. That warden guy is an ASSHOLE! I would punch him in his face when I was free.
Is that a girl? She was a nurse there, I bet, and she died. I don’t know how, though. Oh, that’s scary and nerve-wracking. “Poor Tiny. Poor giant Tiny.”
Jensen is a very pretty man. By the way.
What the hell are they going to do to them? Is he going to beat them? Holy crap this guy is awful! Oh, man, that’s Deacon! Didn’t see that twist, though I did notice that they never said his name.
“Where do you want it?” Why, Dean, that sounded like a proposition ;)
That lawyer, Mara, is a very nice lady. I’m glad she lied for them. That was cool of her.
“We gotta go deep this time.” Dean, seriously.
I live a Dean’s-One-Liners Appreciation Life. I live a Dean’s-Accidental-Double-Entendres Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment