GIMMICK EPISODE. Liveblog time.
I like that this is in black and white. It’s really only because Jared and Jensen look sexy in black and white.
Dean: We still need to see the new Raiders movie.
Sam: Saw it.
Dean: Without me?
Sam: You were in Hell.
Dean: That’s no excuse.
HUH-LARIOUS.
Here’s the thing. That dude that plays Ed was a recurring character on Blood Ties, one of my favorite guilty pleasure TV shows (actually, a lot of the guest stars on Supernatural have been on Blood Ties... the girl from Wendigo, the boy from Bugs...). He played an asshole who gets sucked into Hell and turned into a demon. ANYWAY. I can’t look at this dude without thinking he’s a demon. So it’s messing up my perception of the mystery.
I honestly completely forget this episode. Is he evil? I have no idea what’s happening.
I just got very distracted by Jared’s tongue. Pardon me for a moment.
“Look at me! I came back from the furnace without any of my old scars, right? No bullet wounds, no knife cuts, none of the off-angle fingers from all the breaks. I mean, my hide is as smooth as a baby’s bottom. Which leads to me to conclude, sadly, that my virginity is intact. I have been re-hymenated.”
Silly Dean. Cas re-virginized so you he could sex you up himself. DON’T FIGHT IT.
They spend so much time in the midwest; I love when they mention my home state!
I think this episode is really funny. I don’t really have anything to say about it, but with the black and white, the music, the way everyone’s acting... it’s just silly. I like it.
I JUST WANT MORE APOCALYPSE STUFF. MORE CASTIEL PLEASE.
Dear Dean, please stop cheating on your boyfriend. Love, Liz.
No comments:
Post a Comment