Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 13: Ghostfacers


HELLHOUNDS DUDES ARE BACK?! Excellent! They are amazing. Brilliant! Why is Ed holding a skull while Harry is holding a snifter of brandy? They. Are. The. Most. Brilliant. People. Ever.

Sam and Dean are part of Ghostfacers? Without their consent, I’m assuming. I love how this is supposed to be Reality TV. “Two lone wolves.” Dear God, this is like the Hangover.

“Where do ghosts come from...” This is brilliant. Spruce makes me think of my roommate from sophomore year of college. Just. Awesome. He is amazing. And Corbett...he’s...oh, I can’t even begin to explain how much fun this episode is so far. And that, of course, means that everything is going to turn to shit. This is not going to be good.

Oh, hi Winchesters. Brilliant. “Not cops, just hicks.”

The soundtrack to this episode is BOSS! Also, Corbett is amazingly hysterical. “Calm the whirlwinds of your mind.” I love Sam and Dean. “Chisel chest?!” HAHA TROLOLOL

That was an intense spirit. By the way. And I’m so pleased that they keep using the word “ganked” this season. Also, Dean only has two months left. I HAS SO MANY SADS!

Corbett, you freaking idiot, why would you go up there by yourself? AH THAT THING IS SCARY AS SHIT! I think it’s really kind of interesting that the Ghostfacers keep happening to stumble upon real supernatural things. And I love that this whole episode is shot like a documentary. It gives Sam and Dean an excuse to info dump all over the place, and it doesn’t sound like they’re talking to the other one (who should know all this stuff already), instead talking to people who have no idea what they’re talking about. It’s a nice change from the usual way of filming.

“EWWWWWW!” Welp, that’s pretty gross, yeah. MAGGIE, YOU TOO?! WHY WOULD YOU DO GO OFF ON YOUR OWN, YOU FREAK! Thank God they noticed she was gone first. Shit, Sam’s gone. SHIT! It looked like he just disappeared out of thin air, too. Also, that guy had a pamphlet for surviving a nuclear attack, right? An atomic bomb? So he probably had a bomb shelter, right?

SPRUCE! You’re exactly like my old roommate. Thank goodness Dean has a handle on things, as far as Ed and Harry go, you know? Not as far as Sam goes, since Sam disappeared. But he and Corbett are together. And there’s a terrifying dinner scene. Is that the ghost of the janitor guy? It’s “just lucky” that Corbett died with his camera still facing Sammy.

Yeahhh, bomb shelter for the win. “In the duffel bag?” “In the salt, you idiot!” TROLOLOL

“You’re coming to my party, aren’t you?” BLEHHHHH SCARY!

“Wow, you’re strong.” Way to go, Dean, flipping him off. That was good. I’m glad they got to Sam, though.

Oh, Ed. You’re sweet for helping Corbett. “He wanted you.” Oh, jeez. He’s going to have to kiss dead!Corbett. “You gotta go be gay for that poor intern.” Holy shit, this show is amazing. ”You meant a lot to me. You don’t ever back down, never say a bad word. And I remember that, Corbett, and I remember that because I love you. I really, truly love you. Do you remember that?” Ed’s crying and my heart’s breaking. This is really depress.

What the shit was that? Well, there are Sam and Dean, so they’re all right, as far as alive goes. And they’ve all gotten out.

“Every day, including today, is a new beginning.” That’s a lovely statement.

Well, that was depress. I like that they held off on the credits until the end. It would have spoiled the idea that it was a documentary. NICE JOB getting the electromagnet thing to get rid of the footage. That was handy.

I live a Corbett Appreciation Life. I live a Ghostfacers Appreciation Life. I live a Homoerotic Text and Subtext Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment