Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 6: No Exit


*note* Basically a liveblog. Sorry about that. I’m trying to make serious comments, but so much about this episode was just stuff I couldn’t make sense of unless I typed it out.

Anything dripping on you is a bad thing. Dripping things are bad things. Let’s all say that together. Dripping things are bad things. Oozing things, too. They’re horrible.

I find that even when I know there’s something crazy that’s about to happen (like the eye in the light socket), I still jump every time. I wonder why that is. Maybe our imaginations just can’t prepare us for the reality of scary or surprising things.

That sucks. I totally see where Ellen is coming from, though, about not wanting to lose Jo, but Jo also has a point. Her mom can’t keep her there. But moms will always be protective of their children, especially when that child wants to do the same thing that got their father killed.

“It’s the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man.” I spit all over my computer. I love Dean’s ringtone. Jo playing with a knife. And she had a knife collection at school. What an awesome girl.

Dean’s totally got a point about this. He and Sam got trained for this since they were little, but Jo didn’t. He’s right to try to protect her and keep an eye on her.

EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW That hair with like...scalp on it is the most disgusting thing.

Something that isn’t disgusting? Jensen’s freckles. I just...I can’t even explain how much I love freckles on men. His are like that perfect band across his cheekbones and the bridge of his nose. I can’t even...

Woah, sorry, waxing lyrical about freckles. Look at my life, look at my choices.

Anywayyyy...the conversation Dean and Jo have about their dads is really touching. Dean’s memory is something I can so clearly see John doing, and I think that’s a mark of how good the characters are on this show. The writing might not be all I want and more, but the characters are so well-rounded and developed.

Holy crap. H.H. Holmes? This is going to sound weird however I say it, but I find serial killers really interesting. Not like in a “I’m going to study your methods, hoping to enact revenge on people” way, more like in a “why would anyone do this” kind of way.

Anywho, I knew a little about H.H. Holmes. Not too much, just that he was a serial killer and no one really knows how many people he killed. Oh, and that he got caught in Boston. WhatUP, Beantown. I’m so impressed that the writers used him for this episode. It’s perfect, actually. They practically had a ready-made plotline. Awesome.

It makes me really nervous that there’s space to walk between the walls. That’s really terrifying. Oh, yeah, it’s also really disturbing that it’s big enough for Jo but not for Dean, so she’s totally alone.

Oh, shit. Ectoplasm is coming out of the walls. Great. She’s gone. I hope she doesn’t die. I really hope she doesn’t die. Ellen would kill Sam and Dean.

Gosh. Dean is so upset with himself over Jo. Who happens to be in what looks like the inside of a...coffin? Only reason I guess that is because the beginning of this scene, when she wakes up and turns on the flashlight, reminds me of Kill Bill Vol. 2, when they bury Uma Thurman alive and she has to punch her way out of the grave. That’s what you need to do, Jo. Punch your way out.

EWEWEWEW. He’s feeling her up really creepily. But awesome job stabbing his hand with your knife, Jo. I’m proud. Wow, Dean, nice shooting through that cagey thing. But there are bones in those cages, aren’t there? In some of them, at least. Yeah, and there are bugs. Gross.

What the SHIT?! That’s AWESOME. They shot at bags to make a salt circle around H.H....I love this show.

They have a cement truck? How do they do things? How is this real? Dean’s face when he says “I’ll give it back” is perfect. He’s like a puppy. Like a little kid. And Sam’s face when he hears the truck backing up, that like...eyebrow quirk, half-smile thing, HNG, so hot.

I’m really attracted to Jared and Jensen tonight, sorry.

What did John do to Ellen to make her so upset at his sons. Was John there when Jo’s dad died? Ugh, he must have, that’s the only reason she’d be so pissed and upset and angry. Jo has no right to be upset with Dean and Sam. And I totally disagree with Ellen’s statement of “Like father, like son.” Sam and Dean are not John. They aren’t him, and of course, this is going to make Dean even more upset at himself for no reason. Excellent.

Random thoughts: Sorry I was so attracted to J2 tonight, I just couldn’t help it. Also, I live a Jensen Ackles Freckles appreciation life. Also a Jared’s sexy faces appreciation life. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment