Isn’t that the name that they found at the site of the lost colony at Roanoake, in North Carolina? The one that no one knows what happened to it? Does this have something to do with that? Oohh, I hope so.
Shit’s going down when the show plays in slow motion, honestly. I truly believe that. The only time things are in slow motion on a show like this are when things are going really wrong, or if they’re really hilarious.
Oh, boy. Dean’s going to kill someone? And Sam had a vision about it. That’s not going to go well.
“I’m not going to waste an innocent man!” I’m not sure if I should be in awe of Dean’s confidence in himself and his morals, or if I should start wincing now, because I’m afraid that he might kill an innocent person. He’s right though, he would have had a good reason, either way. At least, I hope so.
I was right! Lost colony at Roanoke. WhatUP!! Someone cut off all communications to the town? Cool. I mean, well, not cool, but cool!
Ummm, what the crap is up with this family? They seem really weird. “Mom’s home, oh, no she’s not, did I say that? Aw shucks.” She’s tied up? What the shit is going ON here?
Oh, Dean, kick in more doors like a boss. Please.
“They had the Devil in them.” I mean, not the real devil, right? Like a demon, probably?
Holy crap! People got abducted and killed? Including a baby? And what’s that in the blood? Sulfur? Obviously Sam knows what’s up, but I don’t. Those people have guns and they’re after Dean. Oh boy. But that guy was holding on pretty well there, I’m amazed.
What the shit?! This episode is incredibly confusing to me. I have no clue what to think, except that I know it’s bad.
I know that I’m not supposed to think that the big Marine guy’s conversation with Dean is funny, but it is. They’re just yelling at each other and pointing guns. Amazing. This show makes me laugh.
A demonic virus. Woah. That’s rough. The longer they wait, the stronger they’ll get. I can tell this episode is gonna suck. They just killed an unarmed chick who was crying. And by suck, I mean it’s going to be good, but depressing.
Sam, you’re such a nerd. You’re going to make explosives. You’re awesome. “Has anybody seen my mom and dad?” “Awkwarddd.” Deannnn, why so adorable?
Locking Sam in that room is kind of childish though, Dean, come on. Don’t shoot him. This is exactly the vision that Sam had. How would you even know? This is awful. I don’t know if I want Dean to kill him or not. If he’s not infected, Dean’s going to be in huge trouble, but if he is, they’ll be in bigger trouble.
I’m kind of relieved he didn’t actually shoot. I saw his hand wavering and hoped he wouldn’t do it.
Molotov cocktails? Niiiice. But shittt, Pam’s infected. Shitshitshit. How long as she been infected? Oh crap. Oh shit, Sam. No no nononononononono This is going to SUCK! Dean can’t kill him. UGHHH this is terrible.
People suck. This reminds me of the Doctor Who episode Midnight, when the people turn on the Doctor when the mystery thing possesses him. People are turning on Sam, and Sam’s not helping the cause at all. He can’t be infected, and he can’t die, and Dean (thank God) won’t shoot him.
Sam’s in a RAAAGE! “You can keep going.” “Who says I want to.” Oh, Dean. So precious.
The whole town is deserted? What? How’d that happen? Weird. And yeah, why was Sam immune to the thing? Oh, NO! Dwayne! You’re infected! DEMON! Just like Meg! DEMONDEMONDEMON!
What is this show! They did all of that just to see if Sam was immune to this thing? What the CRAP!
Damn. I knew we weren’t going to find out what happened, but I held out a little bit of hope that we might know. UGHHHHHHH
“You got a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?” “Not anymore.”
No comments:
Post a Comment