Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 12: Nightshifter


Is this going to be another thing like Skin, in the first season? That thing was disgusting.

Bank robbery. When this episode was first loading, I was like “Bitches, why are you pretending to be an episode of SPN?” because I don’t read the blurbs at the beginning, so I didn’t know that it was going to start with a news bulletin.

Dean. What. The. Crap. Are. You. Doing. This is going to be like Skin, isn’t it?

Aw, Sammy, your hair is getting so long! Look at it all slicked back like that so you look all professional!

This guy is kind of...I don’t want to say crazy...

“A big...Juan doll.”

DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE! CYBERMEN! WHATUP!!!! SuperWho is canon! Hahaha

Okay, Ronald knows about supernatural stuff. Except he thinks it’s a “mandroid,” which is an awesome name, by the way. Oh. Dean thought Sam was actually going to tell him he was right. Sammy, what are you doing? Don’t be an asshole.

How are their disguises so good that everyone believes them?

“I like him. He says okie-dokie.” Boyish!Dean is one of my favorites.

“This is not a robbery!” You. Have. A. Gun. You. Stupid. Idiot.

I want them to be working for the Men in Black. That would have given them such an awesome out. But noooo, they have to be normal. Oh, Dean, you brought a knife. Oh, he tossed it. That’s not good.

Ronald is insane. And not entirely in a good way. Dean, I’m so glad you’re cool under fire, because otherwide this would be too much to handle.

“Who is that man?” “That’s my brother.” “He is so brave.” I actually laughed out loud at that line. Yes, dear, Dean is very brave.

I wonder who the shapeshifter turned into this time. Hopefully not Dean again. I will cry. This girl is kind of creeping me out. It’s weird. I would never ask someone if their brother has always been so wonderful. Why is Sam yelling? I mean, obviously, he’s pretty kooky, but come on, Sam. You can do it!

This reminds me of the movie Inside Man with Clive Owen and Denzel Washington. The bank robbers keep their faces covered so they can blend in with the hostages. It’s pretty brilliant. But yeah. That’s what the shifter reminds me of. Don’t tell me the shapeshifter took the shape of the security guard.

I WISH I KNEW! But no, that would be too easy. It’s going to take Dean’s shape again, I just know it. Oh jeebus. It’s THAT guy!!!!! NO! This is horrible. And I bet it knows Dean knows who he is.

OH NOOOOOO RONALD YOU DIED! I has a sad! I didn’t want him to die! I mean, he was insane, but I didn’t want him to die! What did Sam give Dean? Oh, the key to the chain. I was confuse for a second. The thing took that chick’s shape. Sherry?

This is exactly like Inside Man. The FBI is a black guy. That’s not racist. It’s just a fact. Denzel Washington was the FBI negotiator guy. Who is this guy, Henrickson...

Oh, you don’t talk about Daddy like that. Especially not to Dean. I KNEW IT! Sherry! I knew it was her. Wait, what? Shit, I’m confused. I have no idea what’s going on. Well, okay, I wasn’t wrong, but I was kind of wrong. But only kind of.

I love that Sam and Dean are basically much more awesome than everyone else. I think that’s amazing.

I’m glad he stabbed her, but for real, now he’s going to be wanted for another murder. Seriously, Dean, you had to go and kill someone else while they’re looking for you. Good job.

Why do I think that Sam and Dean are dressed as SWAT? TROLOLOL because THEY AREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t even articulate anything anymore.

This show is the most beautiful show ever.

I live a Dean-Knowing-What’s-Up Appreciation Life. I live a fucking Sam-And-Dean-Are-Badasses Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment