Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5: Monster Movie


...What is this insanity? Is this really a “monster movie?” FUN!!! “Straightforward, black and white case.” I seeee now why this episode is in black and white. And may I say, J2 is stunning in black and white. “Big pretzel.”

That doesn’t look like an actual vampire bite. Hm. Oh, jeez...Dracula. “Like a Dracula.” Ed is hilarious. “I’ve been rehymenated.” TROLOLOL

Is this episode like movie monsters are committing crimes? COOL! So, Dracula, Werewolf, Mummy...what’s next? And what’s the significance of Lucy’s lip-prints? They’ve shown it twice now..

Dracula has a motorbike? Skinwalker? Seriously? “The X-Files is a TV show. This  is real.” Ed? Is Ed the skinwalker?

“You’re giving up your life for this terrible responsibility.” I don’t like Jamie for saying that, honestly. I’m glad Dean disagrees with her now.

Skinwalker is the Phantom now? Wicked. Oops. Guess not. Is it Lucy? Is that the significance of the lips? Ugh Frankenstein now? DEAN IS WEARING LEDERHOSEN!!!!

“Hey there handsome.” “SHUT UP!”

...Jamie killed him. That sucks for Jamie...and kind of for the Skinwalker. I don’t know. I’m really torn about this guy. With the other Skinwalkers we’ve seen, they’ve just killed people for the sake of it. I know that this guy did the same thing, but it didn’t feel like it. I don’t know.

All in all an awesome episode, I think. It was a nice change from all the MANGST that’s been happening. Although, I wish Castiel was here. I has a sad because he wasn’t.

I live a Dean-in-Lederhosen Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment