Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 12: Criss Angel Is A Douchebag (SPOILER BLOG)

On the title: I have only watched one episode of Criss Angel and it was the one where he pushed a metal wire through his neck without hurting himself. 1) First of all, I have never liked magicians because they refuse to reveal how they did the trick and I don’t like being fooled even if it’s by a professional, and 2) Criss Angel professes to be the second coming of Jesus, which is actually insulting to my intelligence because that is suggesting that if Jesus came to Earth again, the first thing he would do is get himself a reality TV show. Sorry, dude. No. You are not Jesus. You’re a performing douchebag. So yeah, this title? Right on.

You know how Dean feels about witches? That’s how I feel about magicians. The ~~magic of the how~~ has never appealed to me. I like learning card tricks simply because I like explaining the trick to other people. I am a fun-sucker.

Sam: He’s famous.
Dean: For what? Douchebaggery?

You’re so eloquent, Dean. Also, I love imagining Sam in a motel room trying to get Dean to pick a card and Dean being like, “No, you girl! I’m sleeping!” but then doing it anyway because it made Sam happy. MY HEADCANON IS PURE FLUFF.

Doesn’t Dean find it at all suspicious that those guys can rattle off that address so quickly? Dean, you are a professional GET IT TOGETHER.

I really love the little things about this show, like the fact that Sam clearly tries to be as quiet as possible when checking the peephole, so he knows whether he has pretend he’s not there. So smart.

THANK YOU, RUBY for saying what I was thinking. I hate agreeing with her, but she totally gets me on the whole “working silly cases when there’s an Apocalypse about to happen” thing. Damn, Ruby. WHY ARE YOU EVIL.

“I hope I die before I get old.” I think they will. I can’t imagine them Bobby-aged. I don’t think it’ll end bloody or sad, as Dean puts it, but I think they’ll go out in style sooner rather than later. I, for one, would love to see an ending reminiscent of Thelma & Louise, where the boys hurl themselves and the Impala off a cliff. HOW BADASS WOULD THAT BE. And then they go to Heaven and chill with Castiel forever.

I’m obsessed with that moment when Dean is talking about how real magic is like crack and there’s a shot of Sam looking vaguely uncomfortable because he knows that he’s going through the same thing with demon blood.

I LOVE THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS YOUNG CHARLIE. It’s funny seeing him on the show. He’s probably the only guest star I’ve seen in another TV show and a movie.

DAMN IT, RUBY. Just leave. And how did she get a car? She is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment