I’m pumped for season 3, so let’s get to it. I have my lemonade beside me, I’m sitting in a comfortable recliner, I’ve got my favorite pillow. Let’s do this thing.
#randomsidenote: just as the trash cans started rumbling, my cat ran from one room to another, but I only saw him out of the corner of my eye, and I jumped.
Oh, it’s the demon!cloud. That canNOT be good. I wonder how many people are going to be possessed by demons. Probably a lot, and it’s probably not going to go very well for Sammy and Dean.
I think it’s great that Sam sits out in the car while Dean’s getting some ass. And that Dean gives Sam a thumbs up out the window. O.o oohh Sammy saw too much. Dean, you’re a beautiful human being. Dean’s trying to play off the whole “one year to live” thing. Respectable, but bringing it up isn’t going to help anyone. Least of all the brother you sold your soul for.
#sidenote(again): They’re watching Dallas on the TV. I don’t even want to go into how I know that.
Those people are basically mummified, though. How is that possible? How long have they been dead, and would they really have been in such perfect (you know what I mean) condition.
Well, well. Who’s this figure rising out of the mist? Demon, surely.
Um, okay... I guess. I’m not sure what the significance of the shoes is. The guy had to be a demon, so what did he do to her? Just mind control?
And the blonde chick? Sam knows she’s following him. He’s a good Hunter.
They’re all demons? What the hell? Shit’s crazy up in here. He’s drinking drain cleaner because they told him to. Oh, these powers SUCK BALLS!
The Seven Deadly Sins? Dean, your pop culture references amaze me. That’s a really interesting theory, that the sins are actually devils. That’s really, really interesting. I like it. *plot bunny forms in my head*
Oh, and that blonde girl? She must be Lust. The one in the bar, not the chick stalking Sam. Shit. What is this? There’s no way Isaac could still be alive. Tamara has to be strong. Which she’s already proven she can’t be. And she’s let all of the sins in the house.
Of course the Lust one would come for Dean. That’s just how things go in this show.
Blonde stalker chick is helping Sam? Who is this girl? And why does her knife make things glow?
That conversation between Sam and Dean...Dean was “twisted and broken” when John sold his soul to bring Dean back, and Dean did the same thing to Sam. Sam’s going to be all twisty and broken, too. Poor Sam. I think it was a nice touch to this episode that they had Dean admit that he was selfish for making the deal with the crossroads demon. After all, an episode that includes the Seven Deadly Sins would have to have some kind of emotional talk between the brothers.
Welcome to Season 3.
I live a Winchester Brothers Appreciation Life. I live a Bobby Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment