Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 16: No Rest For The Wicked


Welp, here we are, so soon. The end of Season 3. It’s a short season because of the Writer’s Strike, but I feel like it’s really gone entirely too quickly. On the plus side, after this episode, I will finally get to see Castiel. I am please by this.

Here we go.

Carry On My Wayward Son makes me cry now. Thanks a lot, Supernatural. I wish Liz was here to comfort me.

Is Dean already running from hellhounds? Looks that way. Upsetting. Oh, it was a dream. But that dream will come true soon, unfortunately. Why is he seeing Sam like that? Is it just because of what’s going on with the deal or what? Probably.

Is he summoning Ruby? What can she even do for them, though? Nothing, right, there’s nothing she can do to save Dean. Sam still has powers? But he can do stuff to save Dean? Ugh, I hope she’s telling the truth, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Didn’t expect a fight between Dean and Ruby, though. Oh, but he got her knife. And trapped her. Shit. Dean, you’re amazing.

If Sam uses his abilities to kill Lillith, isn’t that going to make him go dark-side? Isn’t that how it works? You give in to the powers and they destroy you? I’m glad Dean’s against it. He’s definitely got a point.

EYE OF THE TIGER!

That was a good speech, though. Yeah, what does a demon do for fun? Does she seriously just act like a little girl? This Lillith is creepier than the dark-haired one, I don’t know why.

The bruise above Dean’s eyebrow makes his eyes look super!green. Not fair how pretty he is. “If this is my last day on earth, I do not want it to be socially awkward.” I’m not sure how Jensen manages to sing badly, since his voice is not bad at all. This is sad, though. I has so many sads already, and this episode is only like halfway through.

“You’re almost Hell’s bitch, so you can see Hell’s other bitches.” Bobby, I love you.

I don’t know why, but I feel like there’s going to be a moment when the little girl looks outside and doesn’t see anyone. It’s crazy. Ugh, I can’t even put my thoughts into words right now. UGH everyone on the street is a demon. That is NOT good. YES! BOBBY ROCKS! Making the sprinklers shoot out holy water. That’s brilliant.

So, Lillith can make things happen just by waving her hand, right? So how is Sam supposed to get past that enough to kill her? Please don’t use your powers, Sam. Whatever you do. Just kill the girl. DO IT NAO! YOU HAVE TO! Shit, okay, I was wrong. Who is it in, now, then?

“Sam, remember what Dad taught you. And remember what I taught you.” SHIT, DEAN YOU CAN’T DIEEEEE NOOOOOOOOO

And it’s midnight. That means is year is up and the hounds are coming. I don’t understand, though. Dean knows there’s nothing he can do, so why is he going to try and keep the hellhounds at bay?

Ugh, that freaking SUCKS! It’s ripping him apart, and Sam has to watch. I hate that Lillith is inside the body Ruby’s been inside. That was a twist I hadn’t anticipated.

What the hell just happened? Lillith got out of Ruby’s vessel, Dean is Dead. This is horrible. This sucks major balls.

Oh, God. Is this Hell? It has to be. I got chills when he yelled Sam’s name over the first credit that rolls.

Recap of the Season, and final thoughts on Season 3. Sam and Dean love each other so much, even when they fight. It’s awesome. Ruby sucks but she was kind of cool, too. Bela was a bitch, but I liked her, as well. The Winception Episode was awesome except for the whole two Deans with one telling the other that he’s going to become a demon (even though he will, if he’s in Hell long enough). Bobby is easily one of my favorite characters. I hate Lillith, I liked Henrickson, Gordon was an asshole, so was Kubrick, “Pig in a Poke,” “Today is Tuesday, but yesterday was Tuesday, too,” “No breakfast?” “No breakfast.”

This show is my life. I love it to death.

I live a Ganking Appreciation Life. I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Supernatural Appreciation Life.

I can’t wait for Castiel. That’s the only good thing about the end of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment