Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 10: Dream A Little Dream Of Me


Is Lisa coming back? I don’t know how I feel about this. And Bela? Is this just...a reunion? Bobby! It is a reunion! But...uh...what’s going on? Bobby got attacked and...what now?!

BOBBY NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sam, you’re ridiculous. What is wrong with you? Oh. Sammy. Sammy, you’re adorable in your drunkenness. I has so many sads that you have so many sads.

But he got beaned in the head a bunch of times, he didn’t just go to sleep! NO! This is a...an interesting case, I think. What are his sleep things? His....experiments...

This guy can’t dream after getting hit on the head? Woah. But they gave him tea and he dreamt afterward? “I take it we believe the legends.” “When don’t we?”

Oh, so that’s all happening in his dream? Is that what’s going on? He’s imprisoned in his own mind. That sucks. “Bela, crap.” “Bela? Crap.” I love them. Oh, dear God. Sam’s having sexytime dreams about Bela?! Amazing. Sam, you’re trying to be all cool, but it’s not working, bro. SAM, STOP IT! YOU’RE AMAZING, BUT STOP EXPECTING BELA TO HAVE SEXYTIMES WITH YOU!

This is like Polyjuice Potion. I LOOOOOVVVEEEE ITTTTT!!!!!

Oh, well that’s excellent. Sam got locked out of the house in like super-Stepford!land, and Dean’s inside with all the dim colors. What is going on in Bobby’s head? Who the hell is that chick? Oh, his wife? What? WHAT THE HELL?! Was she possessed or something, and he had to kill her? That would suck. Hey, called that...unintentional.

What the hell is that guy doing there? And why is he the God? I don’t understand. WINCEPTION!!!!

Dean drank a beer, too. Great. That’s going to go really well. Two days later, they’re all caffeinated! He’s yelling at everything. Hilarious! ...Um, why doesn’t Bobby remember things?

This is the dream! They dreamt they were asleep and then they woke up, but it’s a dream! Oh, dear LORD! Here’s where Lisa comes in. *wails* Dean, you just want to be LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!

This whole episode feels like a horror movie. DEAN! IT’S YOU! THERE ARE TWO OF YOU! If I wasn’t so nervous about this, I would be overcome with ecstasy at the thought of two Deans.

AHHH THAT WASN’T DEAN THAT WAS JEREMY! OH MY GOD I FREAKED OUT!

Ugh, I can relate to Dean’s predicament here. Because it’s one thing to hear from someone else that you’re not worth it, that you’re screwed up, that it’s your fault, but to hear it from yourself? That’s...devastating. Because you have to figure that you’re the only one who’s going to be honest with you, because you trust yourself to be honest, in your mind. That would be my worst nightmare, for sure.

Thank God Dean is a strong son of a bitch, because there are a lot of people who would be way too weak to know that their own mind was betraying them. SAM! You brought Jeremy’s dad into the dream! You’re insane. But I’m glad they’re awake.

Bela stole the Colt? God, she gets so much over on them, seriously, how does she do it?!

I live a Badass!Sam Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment