Note: I looked it up out of curiousity, and ‘Malleus Maleficarum” is Latin for “Hammer of the Witches”. It was a treatise on witches written by Heinrich Kramer, who was an Inquisitor of the Catholic Church. It was published in 1487, and it argued that witches were real and gave instruction on how to find and convict them. #themoreyouknow
That teeth thing is like my worst nightmare. I have terrible, terrible dreams about my teeth falling out or getting ripped out.
Everything about witches makes me ill. Like... WHY. Why teeth and maggots? Can’t you just give someone a heart attack like a normal person? Jeez.
I just love how much Dean hates witches. For some reason, I find it very endearing.
What is with these suburban women and their book/witch club? SO SILLY.
This episode has my favorite line: “I’m not talking about witches, you jackass. Witches are whores.” This is why I love you, Ruby 1.0.
Sam: Look, Dean, you’re leaving, right? And I gotta stay here in this craphole of a world. Alone. So the way I see it, if I’m gonna make it, if I’m gonna fight this war after you’re gone, then I gotta change.
Dean: Change into what?
Sam: Into you. I gotta be more like you.
Maybe it’s because I’m wearing my Dean-can-do-no-wrong goggles, but I think Sam is taking this “becoming more like Dean thing” too far. Dean doesn’t kill without thinking. He may profess that he’s a shoot first, ask questions later kind of guy, but I don’t really see that in him. In fact, the only person I’ve seen him act that way with is Ruby, and Sam trusts Ruby, so that doesn’t make any sense. I think Sam is just getting fed up of being the good boy. He feels like since Dean is leaving, he’s lost control of his life and so now, to regain it, he’s becoming more vicious in his hunting. He did the same thing right after Jess died. Angry!Sam comes out when he feels like he’s lost someone, and I think it’s because he doesn’t know how to take care of himself. Dean took care of him his entire life, then Jess took care of him (she’s a spitting image of his mother, just saying) and then after Dean’s gone, he needs Ruby to tell him what to do. That’s how he gets led down this dark road-- he doesn’t know how to make his own decisions.
Ruby: It’s called witchcraft, short bus.
Dean: You’re the short bus... short bus.
YOU SEE? This is why I can’t hate Ruby 1.0! SHE’S JUST SO HILARIOUS. I know she’s evil but aughhhhh... so many emotions.
UGH. Except for I don’t like her right now.That speech at the end is so full of shit. Shut up, Ruby. You want Sam to kill Lillith and break the first seal so you can be head bitch in charge. SHUT. UP. I go from loving to hating her in literally seconds flat. I’m surprised Dean doesn’t see through it, actually. The whole, “I don’t know, Dean, I guess I’m just ~*~*different*~*~ from all the other demons!” spiel is sickening. Ah, whatever. I wish I could go back to my days of ignorance when I could believe she had the boys best interests at heart. Witches are whores, Ruby, and once a witch, always a witch.
No comments:
Post a Comment