Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 15: Tall Tales

I’m not a big fan of student/teacher relationships. “I just respect you too much.” Oh, gag me with a spoon. You’re fucking ridiculous. If anyone tells me this after I’ve tried to proposition them, I’m going to kick them in the balls. For reals.

GIRLLL what’s up with your FACE! Oh, you killed him. That’s not good.

“I dunno man, I think they’re called purple nurples.” Drunk Dean is hilarious. At least in Sam’s retelling. Oh, my word. This is hilarious. OH MY GOD SAM IS SO BLAHBLAHBLAH!!!!! AMAZING!

I love their interpretations of each other! Dean stuffing his face. I can’t even talk about how enjoyable this is.

Oh. I’m SO STUPID! The title of the episode is TALL TALES. So they’re telling stories about each other. *face/palm* And all the stories are exaggerated.

The word ‘probe’ is the best word ever. Ugh, this episode. So nice after a rough episode like Born Under A Bad Sign.

“Some alien made you his bitch.” Dean...

I could seriously quote this whole episode so far. Brilliant.

“You brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. Too precious for this world.” This episode is ROCKING MY SOCKS! I can’t even...

I love that Bobby is kind of acting like their dad.

Oh, not the Impala. Why would anyone do that. Is this thing messing with them, too? Because that’s kind of what it seems like. Oh, they’re fighting like children. Oh, yes, this is brilliant.

A Trickster. A TRICKSTERRRRR UGHHHHH JANITOR! IT’S THE JANITOR! RICHARD SPEIGHT, JR! WHAT UP, MAN! You’re brilliant! Tricking Dean with girls like that. So smart.

“Hoisted on their own petards.” I love that phrase! I’ve never had occasion to use it. I’m so in awe.

Dean’s all like: Welp, just tricking the Trickster. All in a day’s work.

But why do I think he’s not dead? That body was a trick?! So freaking brilliant!

I live a Bobby Appreciation Life, again. I live a Tall Tales Appreciation Life. I live a Sassy Sam Appreciation Life. And, for the first time, I live a Trickster Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment