Again, I find myself asking why I care. This close to the season finale, I feel like we should be dealing with things that actually matter, like the fact that Dean is very, very close to getting dragged to Hell. I know this season is all wonky because of the writer’s strike, but still. This is just your run-of-the-mill spirit story, and I can’t focus on the actual plotline when all I can think about is the imminent Apocalypse. Sorry.
What sucks about this is that Sam and Dean should be spending quality time having Winchester Brotherly Affection, driving around in the Impala, listening to Led Zeppelin, and reminiscing. Instead, they’re bickering and bitching at each other. SO STOP. Love each other, babies! Love is all you need.
Also: daddy issues. That’s basically it.
The thing that gets me about this episode is that the people the spirit targeted must not have been very secure in their relationships with their loved ones. A child should know that their real mother would never want them to die, no matter how much they missed them. Real love isn’t that selfish.
Dear Sam and Dean, PLEASE. STOP. FIGHTING. Thanks. Love, Liz
At least we get a sweet and sassy brotherly moment at the end. Drinking beer in a motel room... keepin’ it classy, boys. That’s why I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment