Do we finally get to find out what Daddy told Dean before he died? I hope so!!!! I said that in a singsong voice. I need professional help.
That guy’s pants are hilarious. They’re so baggy and awkward. I love it. But I don’t understand what’s happening? This doesn’t seem like the kind of thing he would do, judging by the gun guy at the shop’s face. Holy crap! He killed Dennis! And now he’s killing himself? Woah. This show is insane.
Ohh, the whole thing was a vision of Sam’s? I see. I wonder what “Doc” has to do with Sam and his visions.
Ash is Doctor Badass? Yes, I love it. I think it’s great that he doesn’t answer to his name, and he does to Doctor Badass. “There’s a PBR in it for you.” “Give me 15 minutes.”
I don’t know why, but I keep imagining Jo and Dean breaking into song. I’ve been watching too much Glee. Oh, man, Jo, you’re so hard up for Dean. I’m sorry, bby.
Also, I think Dean singing is amazing. Jensen has a great voice (better because it’s untrained; it’s real), but Dean’s a little iffy on some parts. Still love him, though. And the fact that he’s singing REO Speedwagon is just icing.
Creepy. Oh, I thought Dean said “Voyeurs” not “Lawyers.” HAHA Nice.
Andy Gallagher...has a van with a barbarian queen riding a polar bear. This dude is awesome. He also just got....Doc?! Oh, right, Sam’s vision hasn’t happened yet. What’s up with Andy?
God, please don’t make Dean do something he shouldn’t do. WHAT?! Dean just gave Andy the IMPALA?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING! I’m so confused. Waitwaitwaitwait...the title of this episode is Simon Said. Let’s think about that game for a second. People do what someone designated ‘Simon’ says.
...Shit. Andy is Simon in a godawful game of Simon Says. This is horrible.
“Full on Obi-Wan’d me.” Yes, I love your references, Dean.
Dean/Impala. Beautiful relationship. Andy’s van is like a pimp pad. What the hell. I kind of share Dean’s amazement with it. That’s probably not good.
“Moby Dick’s bong.” This is a beautiful, beautiful show. I cracked up.
This reminds me of Voldemort. Not really. But It reminds me of a scene in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince when Dumbledore goes to the orphanage to see Tom Riddle and Tom says the same thing Andy says: “Tell me the truth.” It’s really an interesting observation, I think.
And when Dean tells him Andy the truth, Sam’s all like DUDE, the hellll. But I guess mind control doesn’t work on other people who also have mind control? Cool. HAHAHA Dean doesn’t need mind control to make Andy shut up.
“You could have whatever you wanted.” “I have everything I need.” That’s a really nice thing to say. I’m confused about what’s happening with all these people dying and stuff like that. Shit.
“It’ll all be fine. These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.” “Awesome.” HAHAHAHAH This show is bonkers!
“I have...an evil...twin.” NICE! WHATTTTTTTTTT it’s the guy from the diner thing. Weber? But seriously, what’s his motivation? He’s just...lonely? He just...wants his brother? That doesn’t seem like enough. I just...I don’t understand.
He’s controlling Tracy with just his mind? Dude, that’s insane. Awesome, but really freaky.
“THE MAN WITH THE YELLOW EYES?!?!” THE DEMON! SO MANY CAPS IN THIS EPISODE!
I’m so proud of Andy right now. I don’t have much more to say than that. I’m proud of him for stepping up, even though Tracy is freaked out by him and stuff like that.
“It’s like being roofied. It doesn’t count. I call do-over.” “What are you, seven?” This show is amazing.
In conclusion...I still have no idea what’s going to happen with Sam and the demon and all the people like Sam. Ugh, I hate when a show keeps me guessing.
Random thoughts: I live a Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki appreciation life. Especially their eyes. So beautiful this episode. I also live an Ellen appreciation life. She’s amazing.
Moar!
No comments:
Post a Comment