Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 15: Time Is On My Side


So yeah, pretty sure that Plastic Surgeon’s guts were on the floor, there.

“Walking dead? Walking, killing dead? Zombies do like the other, other white meat.” Sweet.

This is a great twist on the urban legend that goes around every so often: “I picked up a hooker and when I came to the next morning, my kidney was gone!” In this case, it’s a psycho doctor who wanted to live forever. So he’s made up of a bunch of different parts? Creepy. He’s like...a patchwork quilt.

“Slicey McHackey.” TROLOLOL

What, what, WHAT is going on? They’re splitting up?! Excuse me?!

I like Rufus. He’s awesome. “You do her ear yet?” TROLOLOL Also, I did know that about ear prints, and I think that’s amazing, that ears are just as unique as fingerprints. Or zebra stripes.

What’s up with Bela! TELL ME, I WANT TO KNOW NAO!

Um, so that Doctor guy...he’s got a new ticker, right? So he’s pretty quick on his feet, right? Ew. I’m not excited to see what he actually looks like. No way I would become that, even if it meant I would live forever. Also, he kind of looks like Andy Warhol.

She killed her parents when she was 14? That’s why the thing was after her, back then. The sailor guy. Oh, did her dad sexually abuse her? That’s horrible, but it sucks more that she can’t form any kind of emotional anything with anyone.

Why did he decide not to kill her after he saw the thing over her door? Also, who is she working for, and why is this going down like this? UGH! WHY IS THERE A LIVE-FOREVER THING?! AND WHY IS THE DOCTOR WARHOL ALL FREAKY LOOKING?!

Ew, he’s going to take Sam’s eyes? Shitty. And yet, I can’t help but laugh at Sam’s darty eyes. Oh, that’s an ice-cream scooper in Sam’s eye. I almost wrote eyes-cream. Gross.

Good. Thank goodness that Dean said no. That would be awful.

Bela, stupid, they aren’t in those beds. Did you really think they would be? Ohoho! Turning the tables on her. Devil’s Shoestring. Oh...HELLHOUNDS! CROSSROADS DEMON! Lillith holds the contracts? I’m not surprised at all, actually. Sucks for Bela, though. They’re going to get her, no choice.

I live a Rufus Appreciation Life. I live an Ear Appreciation Life. I live a “Slicey McHackey” Appreciation Life. I live a Dean Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment