I’ve never wanted to be recorded in a therapy session. I think that’s a little weird, honestly.
I don’t care if I didn’t believe the guy, I wouldn’t shake his hand either, if he thought he could electrify me.
Yellow Eyed Demon! He has plans for everyone! What are his plans? What does he want with Sammy and the children like him? Am I the only one who’s noticed that they’re all guys, so far? The people that they’ve met who were affected by the demon, I mean.
He wanted Dean to watch out for Sam and take care of him. And that he had to save Sammy, and if he couldn’t, he’d have to kill him. Shit. That is NOT NICE! RUDE, DADDY! RUUUUDDDDEEEE
Is Sammy going to go dark side?! NO! They’re such drama queens, though. DRAMA QUEENS! Dean is so upset at himself and at Daddy, Sam. He doesn’t need you to be mad at him, too.
Sammy, you’re really going to boost a car? Bro, you’re cool. Where are you going, and why? Who are you looking for, Sammy? Please tell me this was a vision of his own death. It was a girl’s dream? What?!
Sam, you will need Dean. You NEED him. Don’t keep stuff from him.
Dude, that psychic guy was nuts about the Yellow Eyed Demon. Freaking shrine to him in his closet.
So this chick, Ava, she’s a psychic? She has death-visions like Sam? Trololol she thought Sam was going to think she was crazy, and then she thought Sam was crazy. I like Ava. She’s pretty awesome.
“Sam, you sly dog!” Dean, you’re hilarious.
WHAT?! Who is this sniper dude? GORDON?! What the fucking hell. What the shit is going on, and why is Gordon there? Why did he tie Dean up? How did he get loose from the vampire episode.
Their code word is “Funkytown”? Brilliant.
I don’t want Ava to die. I really don’t want her to die.
Gordon is SO stupid. He has no freaking clue about what’s going on. Why would he think that Sam willingly turned against people? He met Sam. Gordon should know better. Gordon is an absolute asshole. I freaking hate him. He just compared Sammy, our baby Sammy, to FUCKING. BABY. HITLER. I really don’t like him. Bitch.
I’m just telling myself that Sam isn’t dead, and that Dean’s going to FUCK HIM UP when he gets free. This has to be a trap. YESSSS Sammy! I just want him to shoot Gordon. Is that bad? But I suppose, if one of them is good and the other is bad, then yeah, Sammy killing Gordon is the good guy killing the bad guy.
Seriously? How does he do this? Gordon is a super-human being. Oh, police. Woot. Yes, that’s excellent. I’m glad Gordon got caught, but I’m not sure he’ll stay caught.
I’m so proud of Sammy. He’s a beautiful human being. Inside and out.
Crap. Ava’s gone, her ring is there. Does that mean she did it? Or she was possessed by a demon? Or the demon took her? UGHHHH THIS SHOWWWWW. WHAT DO YOU DO TO ME?!
No comments:
Post a Comment