Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 1: Lazarus Rising


Here we are, the start of Season 4. I’m writing this the same night that I finished Season 3, mostly because I couldn’t stand to go to sleep if Dean was dead. So I’m making myself stay up for one more episode, even though I have to get up at 6:10.

Note: In which I ask Dean a lot of questions throughout this post.

Dean? Are you in a coffin? Dean, are you going to have to punch your way out like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill Vol. 2? Well, you did have to dig your way out, for reals. Dean, why were you buried in a clearing?

#side note: MISHA COLLINS AT LAST YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!

Dean, is that a handprint on you shoulder? Dean, why is that there? Dean, who put that handprint on your shoulder? Was it Castiel? Dean, why are the windows blowing out? Dean, what is that noise? Dean, WHY ARE YOU NOT DEAD!

“I am not a shapeshifter!” “Then you’re a revenant!” TROLOLOL

Dean, did Sam somehow bring you back? I love that Dean knows everything about his brother.

OHAI GENEVIEVE! TROLOLOL MARRIED COUPLE! And holy CRAP, Jared bulked up a lot. Between Seasons 3 and 4.

Okay, Dean, so Sam if didn’t pull you out, who did? Or what, I guess?

#side note: Jensen’s eyes are BEAUTIFUL in this episode.

THE SAMULET! “You were supposed to take care of her, not douche her up.” Dean/Impala reunited! Pamela is awesome. CASTIEL! CASTIELLLLL CCCCCAAAASSSSTTTTTIIIIEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit...Did Pamela just die? I was so excited over Castiel. He burned her eyes out! BAD MISHA!

“I like to think it’s ‘cause of my perky nipples.” I bet it was, Dean, I bet it was.
Dean, why the shit do all the electronics keep turning on and stuff whenever you’re alone? Dean, are you sure Sam’s better off where he is?

“It’s the end”? What does that mean? SAM, YOU’VE BEEN USING YOUR POWERS?! LIAR! You told Dean you hadn’t!

RUBY?! RUBY IS IN GENEVIEVE?! WHAT?? Ugh my brain, it hurts!

Come on out, Castiel. MISHAAAA CASTIELLLLLLLLL I’m so happy! Oh, just look at that face, those eyes. Castiel! YOU’RE AN ANGEL OF THE LORD! DEAN, DID HE JUST SAY HE WAS AN ANGEL OF THE LORD?!

HOLY CRAP HIS WINGS HOLY SHIT!

God commanded Dean be raised from Hell? And they have work for him to do?

Welp, welcome to Season 4.

I live a Castiel Appreciation Life. I also live a Winchester Brothers Together Again Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment