YES. Oh my goodness, another gimmicky episode. LIVEBLOG TIME. I adore everything about this episode. Pure. Hilarity. I am so ready.
Can I just say: ‘Heat of the Moment’ is like, my favorite song. It’s the first song on my ‘Trolling The Internet’ playlist, so I have listened to it probably 80,000 times. And I NEVER GET TIRED OF IT. So, I would probably be cool with this whole repeating day thing. I’d be like ASIA FOREVER HEAT OF THE MOMENT WILL NEVER END and just dance.
Oh my god, I forgot that this is the episode where Dean dies every day. WAIT. IS THIS GABRIEL AGAIN? AHHHHH I FORGOT WHEEEE HE’S BACK HE’S BACK!
I was cracking up during the entire “Second Tuesday” scene. CONFUSED SAMMY IS SO DAMN FUNNY.
I also love confused Dean.
SAMMY IS ALL WORKED UP. It’s precious.
Dean: You mean we can’t even go out for breakfast?
Sam: You’ll thank me when it’s Wednesday!
Dean: Whatever that means.
THIS EPISODE IS THE BEST.
Sam, darling, you are losing it.
“Yeah, right. Nice guess. Right, you’re a mindreader. Cut it out, Sam. Sam! You think you’re being funny but you’re being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up-- okay, enough!”
I watched this bit about twenty times. I cracked up every single time. I LOVE THEM.
GABRIEL YOU TRICKY MOTHERFUCKER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
This is when the episode gets not-so-fun. Sam starts to really, really scare me. He’s such a terror. I can’t even deal with this. AND HE STILL ORDERS DINNER FOR DEAN. My heart is weeping. He’s like a robot. This is so terrifying. Ahh. Soulless!Sam is here already! NO YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOW UP UNTIL SEASON SIX LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE. You have a soul, Sam! Use it! You’re hurting me!
This episode is extremely Sam-centric, which I surprisingly enjoy. Usually, I’m all about the Dean angst, but it was nice to see some Sam-pain. Also, we don’t really get to see what Sam is like after Dean’s actual death-- the season picks up with Dean coming back to life, so we really don’t know how Sam handled the whole affair. I imagine things were like this for a while.
I guess this is what makes people ship Sam and Gabriel. I don’t really see it, mostly because I don’t see Sam as gay. But I support you in your shipping, Sabriel lovers.
I think this makes scene makes more sense when you know that the Trickster is Gabriel. Why would a simple Trickster be interested in whether or not Sam can handle his brother’s death? But angels... angels know what’s happening with the Winchesters. And they care. So it makes sense to me.
This is my second favorite Sammy-Dean hug. Even if Dean has no idea what’s going on.
WHY DID THIS HILARIOUS EPISODE END SO SADLY. The paaaaaain.
Whatever. I love you, Sammy Winchester (see? I can switch it up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment