Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 6: Red Sky at Morning (SPOILER BLOG)

Note: This is a liveblog because I can’t make my brain have coherent thoughts.

I seriously wonder whether there’s some type of rule book on television somewhere that states that every TV show must, at some point, have a pirate episode. Because, seriously... all my shows have a pirate episode. It’s weird.

Also, it’s amazing that I can still take showers, considering how many ways someone has been killed in a shower in this show.

Dean freaking out about the Impala. So precious. You do not mess with Dean and his baby!

I feel like I’ve never met anyone with an underbite. Bela has one, and she uses it to her sexy British advantage. So unfair.

Dean: Can I shoot her?
Sam: Not in public.

See, that’s probably why Dean and Bela never got it on. Because she messed with his car. Yep, that’s definitely it.

Fun facts: Lauren Cohan, who plays Bela, was born really close to where I live! Also, she went to the University of Winchester in the United Kingdom. Fascinating, I know.

LOL Hand of Glory. Gives light to the bearer. Friend of thieves and plunderers. I learn so many things from Harry Potter.

DAMN DEAN YOU ARE SO FINE IN YOUR TUXEDO.

Bela: You know, when this is over, we should really have angry sex.
Dean: Don’t objectify me.

I rewound the episode three times to watch Dean make that satisfied little smirk.

HAHA Castiel was in the spell Sam was reading! Castiel will save you, Bela.

“You know what, Dean? Go screw yourself. I don’t want an apology from you. And by the way, I’m a big boy now, I can take care of myself. So would you please quit worrying about me? That’s the whole problem in the first place- I don’t want you to worry about me, Dean! I want you to worry about you! I want you to give a crap that you’re dying!”

Sam gives the best speeches. He really does. Love you, Sammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment