I tend to agree with the title of this episode, actually. I don’t like Criss Angel very much, because he’s mostly just weird, and a lot of magic is just distraction and trickery. Not that I don’t like magic. I’m actually very fond of magic, and I do believe in it. However, that doesn’t mean I believe that everyone on the street can do it. This is difficult, because I do enjoy magic shows and magic in general, and I like the mystery of it.
Anything with the word ‘Death’ in it automatically terrifies me. And the guy on the street? He died? This is...very...interesting. I already have so many questions. TROLOLOL Dean’s face at the scarves.
Barry Bostwick is a real magician? I mean, his character Jay. But for real. He’s a real magician? “It beats dying.” “Does it?” Ugh. I like that they keep saying that Jeb Dexter is a douchebag. He is.
They’re leading Dean into a trap, aren’t they? Asshole magicians. But Dean, bby, why would you go anywhere without Sam? Oh God! Oh, no, this is like...a brothel or something, isn’t it? That music pounding in the background. Like...a Furries convention or something? Oh, dear God. That man is dressed in leather and is carrying a whip.
“You are really gonna get it tonight, big boy.” TROLOLOL “I think I’ve been had.” “You ain’t been had until you been had by the Chief. Oh, and before we get started, what’s your safe-word?” Oh. My. GOD THAT IS HILARIOUS DEAN’S FACE IS PRICELESS!
I’m missing something here, aren’t I? With Ruby and Sam.
“With rings, and doves, and rings.” Dean, bby, you are so clueless about magic. Even the name The Executioner sounds horrifying. Don’t tell me this is some kind of demon at work. I’m basically calling Jeb Dexter’s death by noose right now, but seriously, how is it transferring from Jay to Jeb? Also, of course the Chief wasn’t Dean’s type. He’s into NERDY BOY ANGELS!
“That was...not humanly possible.”
It kind of bothers me when people say that they want to die young. I feel like some of the best things happen when you’re old. And I, for one, want to see my kids grow up, graduate high school, college, get married, have kids of their own...I hope to see great-grandkids one day. Sure, I don’t want to be really old and living in a home because none of my family want me anymore, I don’t want to be sick for years, riding in a wheelchair and having someone change a diaper for me. In that case, I’d rather die before that. But if I’m going to die in my sleep after a hell of a long life...I’ll take that over dying in my prime any day.
Yeah, he’s not actually doing magic, so who is? Who works with him? One of the other old guys...Vernon or Charlie. What?! How did he slip the ropes on the chair? And seriously, boys, you didn’t check the room thoroughly first?
Yeah, I bet it’s Charlie, actually. Oh, Jay was going to kill himself. That’s slightly depressing. But for real...I bet it’s Charlie. So who else is going to die? Are Vernon and Charlie doing this together? Woah, womp, kidding, Charlie died. So Vernon?
Who the hell is this guy? Who was he? I’m so confuse...Charlie? Wait, what? Holy...is that Charlie? That’s Charlie? He’s immortal? And he worked with PT BARNUM?! I’m much more excited about that than about anything else happening right now. Yes, I am a geek. Sorry.
I’m mildly freaked at the thought of serious magic. I know I shouldn’t be, because this show deals with that kind of thing, but still. And wow, Jay...that was heavy, man. I’m obviously really glad that you picked Sam and Dean over immortality, but still, you did say he was your brother. And killing your brother...I’ve talked about it before, and I won’t go into it again, but yeah...heavy.
Is Sam going to Ruby now? I am depress. What the hell is it?
I live a Magic Appreciation Life. I live a Barry Bostwick Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment