Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 11: Playthings


Those dolls are terrifying. Legitimately terrifying. My grandma gives me porcelain dolls for my birthday and for Christmas (less now than she used to), so I’ve got quite the collection. When I was younger, I had a 24” doll that looked like me. She had dark curly hair and hazel eyes. I loved her, and I named her Sarah. I played with her all the time, and she was my favorite doll.

One day, I was playing with her in my room and I set her down for a second on the beanbag chair that sat beside my bed. I turned away for a second, and then when I was turning back to grab her, the beanbag chair shifted  under the doll, and I freaked out. After that, Sarah went into the back of my closet.

#pointless story is pointless

Oh, shit, that doll moved. This is not going to go well. And his head is backwards, like...the GUY WHO FELL DOWN THE STAIRS BECAUSE HE WAS TAKING THEIR TOYS AWAY!!!

“Mm Daphne. Love her.”

They look the type to be antiquing? TROLOLOL IMPLIED WINCEST! But seriously, Sam and Dean couldn’t look less like people who go antiquing.

“You are kinda butch. They probably think you’re overcompensating.” I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I like Dean exactly the way he is. Especially when he’s teasing Sammy. “He has a major doll collection back home.” HILARIOUS! Ugh, this show is brilliant!

“Up in her room.” THIS IS JUST LIKE PSYCHO, GRANDMA ROSE IS A SKELETON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She’s humming Ring Around the Rosy. That song is horrible. And now that guy’s dead. I’m scared to go anywhere that has a tiny custom made replica. At least, any house.

Is Sam drunk? What’s wrong with him? “You’re bossy, and short.” Holy crap. Aw, Sammy. Drunk you is so angry.

“Come on Sasquatch.” YES!

Dean, you just promised to kill your brother if he goes dark side. Sam, that was a horrible thing to ask of your brother. Dean, I hope to God that you just said that to get him to calm down.

I swear, this show is a mixture of like Psycho, the Shining, the Omen...What the hell. Awesome, though.

Rose had a hoo-doo nanny. I don’t know if that’s how you spell it, but that’s how I say it in my head, so that’s how I spelled it. Like it sounds. But yeah...the nanny. I’m pumped to see what’s been happening in this episode. I don’t think that made sense...I’m excited about the conclusion of this episode. I don’t really know why, except that we’ll find out what’s been going on and all that junk.

Oh, she’s not a skeleton, but she’s kind of scary anyway. She had a stroke. Oops. Now I feel bad.

“Dude, you’re not going to poke her with a stick.” That would have been funny, though.

WHAT?! MAGGIE’S IMAGINARY?!?!?!?! What THE FUCK?! I did NOT see that coming! This show is scary as SHIT! Annnddd now the car is possessed. So Tyler is the one doing it? Or “Maggie” is?

YESSS SAMMY!

This is so scary. Who is Maggie? Rose’s sister...Margaret...died in the pool. SHIT! That’s scary. This kind of reminds me of the book Wait Till Helen Comes. Freaking creepy! Maggie’s holding her head under water! Oh, I want Sammy to save her. Finally Sam gets to save someone before Dean gets there.

Don’t tell me. Rose died so that Maggie would leave them alone. Ugh, that’s slightly depressing.

I would check the tiny house before I left, though. Why are they not checking it?!  Oh, Maggie and Rose are together. That’s nice, but sad.

Welp, that was a really good episode. I liked it. My mom tells me I used to have imaginary friends, but I don’t really remember any one in particular. #pointless sentence is pointless. This whole episode made me glad that my dad’s house isn’t haunted or anything else like that.

I live a Dean’s-Reminiscent-Musings Appreciation Life. I live a Sasquatch Appreciation Life. I live a Babbling Dean Appreciation Life. I will always live a Dean-Kicking-In-Doors Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment