Is this going to make me have more nightmares? I had one last night (not SPN related until the end), but it turned out really nicely, and ended with me meeting Misha and Jared and it was happy and SPN and nothing hurt. #randomstory
Werewolf? Also, three brothers who have a hilarious relationship. But now 2 are dead and the third will probably follow soon. Just kidding, the third brother is alive. And it’s not a werewolf?
Wile E. Coyote. WhatUP I love him! Poor bastard. HAHA Sam’s drawing!
Oh, this is not a good thing. That old chick is going to be bad, I know it. Pie. Uh-oh. Like I said. Not good. Yeah, called that one. This reminds me of Hansel and Gretel. Like the witch at the gingerbread house tries to eat Hansel and Gretel.
What the hell is wrong with this show?!
...Are all of the killings in this story going to be like bedtime stories? I mean, I know that’s the title, so I’m guessing yes, but still. That’s a COOL CONCEPT! Mind. Blown. The brothers were the Three Little Pigs. NIIIIICEEEEE.
Snow White? The little girl, I mean. Is she Snow White?
The toad? Like...the Princess and the Frog? And Cinderella! UGH THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! CALLED SNOW WHITE!
Does Callie have something to do with this? She must, right? Like, the Doctor is reading her the Grimm Fairy Tales, and her spirit is making them happen?
“I’m going to go stop the Big Bad Wolf. Which is the weirdest thing I’ve ever said.”
That guy looks pretty wolf-like, you know? And I love that all of the people look like the Grimm Fairy Tale versions of who they’re supposed to be.
I feel bad for the Doctor, but I’m glad that Callie is gone, especially if she was suffering as a spirit. I’m glad that the Little Red Riding Hood girl is safe, and the wolf-guy didn’t remember doing any of it.
I’m glad Dean didn’t actually answer that question. He does want Sam to let him go, but at the same times, why wouldn’t he want his brother to fight for him? Moral dilemma. And now Sam’s going to summon the Crossroad Demon, isn’t he, to try and get out of the deal.
Sam, you’re going to die and your brother is going to Hell. Do you really want that? Woah. I really didn’t expect him to shoot her. That was...kind of cold, Sammy. Killing her wouldn’t make a difference for the deal.
I live a Grimm Fairy Tales Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment