Last episode of the season. Sam is dead. Life sucks. Here we go.
So what now? Sam is dead. They’re still in Cold Oak? I don’t want them to bury or burn Sam, either, but I think it’s a little irrational to think that.
“You don’t think I’ve given enough? You don’t think I’ve paid enough? I’m done with it. All of it.” Oh, Dean, bby. I’m so sad for you. He’s so upset. Even pushing Bobby away (literally and figuratively). Oh, Jake’s still alive.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is back? WHAT?! Daddy? #random
Ugh, Dean took care of Sammy. He was like his Daddy because real!Daddy was gone so much. Dean, you love your brother so much. BBY, I want to hold you. NO, Dean, you don’t let anyone down! NO, YOU DON’T BBY!
Dean, what are you doing? No. Don’t call a crossroad demon. Dean, why? I know you want Sam back, but this isn’t the way to do it. This demon SUCKS BALLS! Sam’s life and ten years for Dean’s soul. Dean, you can’t.
One year? Don’t do it. You can’t. UGH DEAN NO! SHIT! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO DAMNITTTTTT
Okay, I’ve seen the gag reels way too many times, because I see this scene, and all I think is “Ligament.” Ridiculous. TROLOLOL
Bobby has to know what Dean did. Why are the demons surrounding southern Wyoming? Ohhh, Bobby’s PISSED! THROTTLE HIM, BOBBY, DO IT! Oh, they’re all so emotional right now. This is DEPPPRRREEESSSSSSS
ELLEN! You’re alive! Good.
SAMUEL COLT, WHAT! Huge demon’s trap. This is AMAZING! Ugh the YED is using Jake to get across the demon’s trap. There’s only one bullet in that gun. Unless he took it out, which is seriously possible. He should have shot him.
Shoot Jake now. Before anything bad happens. They should have just shot him anyway. ASSHOLE! Good. I’m glad Sam got to be the one to kill him. And hey, they have the Colt now. Buuuuttt the crypt is open. That doesn’t seem good.
Samuel Colt locked up Hell? Like...Hell? Oh. Devil’s Gate. Welp, that sucks. Annnnd now all the demons can get through, and here comes YED. SHIT. That’s not good. Wait. What? Is Sammy not Sammy? Oh, no. Ohhh noooo. Did the YED make himself into the Crossroad demon? Is that why he said the exact same thing?
DADDY! DADDYDADDYDADDYDADDYDADDY! KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH, DEAN! YOU DID IT!!!! YOU KILLED HIM! I’m dancing in my chair now. This is beautiful.
This is depress. “That was for our mom, you son of a bitch.” More beautiful words have never been spoken.
“You’re my big brother. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. And I don’t care what it takes, I’m going to get you out of this.” SAMMY! You’re a beautiful human being.
“We got work to do.”
Ugh, okay, reflection on Season 2. I’m glad they killed the Yellow Eyed Demon. I love that Sam and Dean love each other. I’m happy that Ellen isn’t dead. I’m pissed that Dean sacrificed his soul for Sam. I love this show.
I live a Sam’s-Sad-Face Appreciation Life. I live a Daddy Appreciation Life. I live a Bobby-and-Ellen Appreciation Life. I live a Supernatural Appreciation Life. I live a Sammy-and-Dean Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment