Okay, so ‘remains’ could either be like “they’re still here,” or it could be like...”they’re dead, here are their bones, ashes, etc.” I’m not sure which one I prefer.
Shit. I hate when the lights go out and then dead people come out of the closets. I’m actually still afraid of monsters in my closet and under my bed.
“This place is gonna sell like hotcakes. Well...it already sold, didn’t it? Isn’t that why the ghost came out? Oh, yes, Dean. That doll head is super disturbing.
So, these people had to know about the murder, right? I mean, yeah, I’m more than willing to suspend my disbelief at stuff, but the parents have to know, at least. See, if there’s a murder in a house (I’m not for sure on whether the following applies if someone died of natural causes), when the house gets sold next, the new owners legally have to be told about the murder. After that, it doesn’t matter, but for the first time a house is sold after a murder, it’s full disclosure.
Want to know how I know? I grew up in a house in Texas where a murder took place. That’s what’s up. Apparently the roommates who lived there were fighting about shit, and one was elsewhere in the state while the other was home. The one who was elsewhere called the house and let the roommate at home a message on the answering machine saying he was driving home to kill him.
And he did. And he forgot to erase the message, so the police knew who did it and caught him. But yeah...so when my parents bought the place right after that, the realtors had to tell them about the murder.
#iknowsomethings
Girl in the school picture was the dead chick? I bet it was! *singsong* I bet there’s something to do with the dumbwaiter!!
“Everything’s going to change.” Ugh, I hate that. And I’m also covering my eyes. Disgusting. “It’s gonna be different, I promise you. We’re gonna be happy.” What the hell happened to these people?
“We could tell them the truth.” “Really?” “No, not really.”
Why do I think the thing licking her hand isn’t Buster. Oh, dear GOD! Shit like this scares me. “Nobody move!” So of course, people move. Also, Dean’s a fucking badass. “Stop me.” And yeah, Dean’s going to stop you. Freaking badass.
Also, I hate things that creak. Why is she not a ghost? And why does she have a gun? “It’s Psycho Nell.” I don’t want this chick to kill anyone. Woah, that’s blood on the inside of the door thing. ”Please nobody grab my leg.” Terrifying. Ew! Ugh I’m covering my eyes so much in this episode. I can’t even...Ugh gross! And I hate it when things jump out at people. Basically, this is the scariest episode of this show yet. I am so terrified right now. I wish Liz was here so we could be scared together.
And of course I’m afraid that someone’s going to come to my bedroom door or out from under my bed or from inside my closet or something. AGH SO FREAKY!
Oh, chick killed Ted. What the crap. This is horrifying. And it’s just reminding Dean of Hell...I am so upset. What happened to Andy? Andy is their other son, I bet. But what happened to him? Got killed in a car accident. “Got himself killed.” That’s...well...that’s interesting terminology.
Rebecca’s daughter? What?! Ew. Oh, that’s disgusting. “So the daddy was the baby daddy, too.” That’s pretty funny. Dumbwaiter. I win. She’s kind of terrifying, even in the dark. Woah. Actually, maybe that makes her more terrifying.
Why do I think she’s leading Dean toward something? Those guns don’t seem like they’re just tossed around. THERE’S A BROTHER WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT I CAN’T EVEN UNDERSTAND MY LIFE RIGHT NOW WHAT THE CRAP!
That sucks that Dean had to kill the boy. That really sucks. But seriously...I mean, they’re attacking them for no reason, pretty much. “You’re right, I wasn’t like them. I was worse.” “I did it for the sheer pleasure. I enjoyed it, Sam.”
Dear...ugh, Dean, bby, I want to hug you and hold you and make you feel better. This sucks. Here’s my theory. I think Hell would turn you into the very worst version of yourself, and Heaven would turn you into the very best version of yourself (minus angels, because they aren’t human). So of course you would be everything bad if you were in Hell, and everything good if you were in Heaven. Which means that you would completely enjoy causing pain while in Hell, but if you were in Heaven, you would go to any length to avoid it.
Maybe that’s just me rationalizing Dean’s behaviors, I don’t know. But it makes sense to me, and I’m sticking with it.
This was such a weird episode, mostly, I think, because we never really find out the whole story. Having watched three complete seasons of this show and about half of a fourth season, I think I’m used to getting all of the details, or at least enough to satisfy my curiosity, as far as the “monsters” go. We find out how the “monster “got that way, what the spirit is trying to avenge or protect. But in this episode...we hardly get anything. I’m left with so many questions about everyone.
I mean, the brother and sister (not Kate and Danny, the kids they had to kill), I guess they were twins, right? Otherwise, the father is even more despicable than he already was. And why not send them away or something? Why just lock them up in the house with you? And he seemed so surprised to see the girl when she came out of the closet in the beginning, I’m just not sure what to think.
I’m really conflicted about this episode. I liked this episode, despite my questions, because I thought it was a completely different storyline than we were used to for the show. On the other hand, I didn’t like it because I didn’t feel full after watching it. So I don’t know. It was a good episode, well acted and pretty well-written (aside from the unexplained things.
I live a Badass!Dean Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment