I’m guessing from the title of the episode that this means that people are going to be invincible for a few seconds? Woah. Heavy.
“All of God’s glory, fit to blog.” Wow. Just...wow.
Jensen, your eye-crinkles are distracting. Stop being so gorgeous.
Alistair? You’re back? Creepy as fuck. Hm. Welp. Okay then...that was creepy. “No thanks, House.” I love pop culture references. I also think astral projection is really interesting. COOL!
I love that Pam appreciates Jared/Sam’s butt. It is very lovely. I love that Dean put his arm through Sam’s chest. “Get out of me.” “You’re such a prude.” If I shipped Wincest, I would have been squealing at that. But I don’t ship it.
A demon took the reaper? And this new reaper is the one who tried to take Dean...twisted plotlines. Sam...please...don’t make a promise like that, that you can keep Cole there. Oh, boy. Demon smoke took Tessa, too? Great...
The kid doesn’t know who Mr. Miyagi is...that’s terrible. What is that stuff on the funeral home? Demon stuff? And the reapers...Also, Dean is amazing. He mastered the teleportation thing. Crap, they can’t get out if there’s iron, can they? Shit. Not goof.
Also, Alistair is a creepy fuck. And his voice sounds like...Marlon Brando as the Godfather. It’s freaking me out. One reaper dead, Tessa’s next. They better move the chandelier. Um, yeah, Tessa, good point. Where is Sam? IS PAMELA DEAD?! SHE BETTER NOT BE MOTHER FUCKER!
Why is Dean not back with his body?! CAS!!!!! You lightning-d Alistair! You’re amazing and I love you. “Because whatever I ask, you seem to do the exact opposite.” Cas, you know Dean so well.
“We’re all scared. That’s the big secret. We’re all scared.” Yes, yes we are.
“If you think you have good intentions, think again.” Pamela, you are so sassy and I’m pissed that you’re dead.
I live an Eye-Crinkles Appreciation Life. I live a Jensen’s Right Eyebrow Appreciation Life. I live a Jensen’s Lower Lip Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment