Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 2: Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester


This opening is BEAUTIFUL! Is this episode going to have to do with facing all of the people they couldn’t save? This is going to be very sad.

Woah, Olivia. I’m sorry, hon, but you’re going to die in a minute. That’s just how these things work. I has a sad about this because you are a Hunter. I hate when people say “You” and we don’t know why or who the person is. That shit kind of pisses me off, legit.

“When have I ever forgotten the pie? Exactly.” I love Dean/Pie. Yeah, I ship it. So what?

Henrickson. UGH, I has so many sads for you. But Dean, bby, you have good timing, as always. Those little girls at Bobby’s remind me of the twins in the Shining. MEG!

Gosh, Sam, don’t ask questions, ya idjit! XD So what is this place? Woah, it’s solid iron and completely covered in iron. It’s a panic room...Bobby is brilliant. “Bobby, you’re awesome,” says Dean. Dean, bby, I happen to agree with you.

The ghosts were forced to rise? That sucks. Whoever made them rise is a BITCH! Who was it? Lemme at ‘em! Oh...is this the beginning of the FUCKING APOCALYPSE?! MOTHERFUCKER IT IS. MOTHER...FUCKER!

Oh, Ronald. You poor guy. Sam, what are you doing with Ruby? SAMMY...? WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU DOING WITH RUBY?!

Over 45 minutes until they died? Ugh, that’s horrible. Sam, thank God you were there. I don’t know why, but I really like it when they shoot stuff. It’s hot.

Is it bad that every time Castiel comes on screen I smile? That’s probably not good. “There’s a God.” I love the confidence. 66 Seals. Lillith is breaking the seals. She rose the witnesses. OH FUCK, LUCIFER WALKS FREE?! GHUDSK UGH!

“Three days ago you thought there was no such thing as me.” You tell him, Castiel! “I dragged you out of Hell. I can throw you back in.” Well, shit, that gave me the shivers.

Holy Gods of HNG, The last frame of Dean looking up at Sam? Dean, bby, my body is ready.

I live a Dean in Long Sleeves With the Sleeves Pulled up Over his Forearms Appreciation Life. I live a Castiel Appreciation Life. What a badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment