Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 6: Red Sky At Morning


Bela’s back? I kind of liked her. OOH A GHOST SHIP FUN! Except that the pirates or whatever on it are going to kill her in a second or something like that. I’m always scared about coming out of the shower and seeing someone there. I blame that on Psycho.

Dean’s right. It was a dumb risk to take. But Sam’s right, too. He shouldn’t have to apologize for trying to protect his brother.

Okayyy, talk about a cougar. Mannnn, this chick is hitting on Sammy hardcore. And I’m over here making the exact same facial expressions that Dean was. “Wow.” “Yeah.” “Crap.” “Mm-hm.”

Bela stole the Impala! That bitch. “Can I shoot her?” “Not in public.” God, Dean and Sam have amazing banter.

Bro, do NOT stay by that water. Someone is going to GET YOU! Bitch. I don’t care if they are doing this out of vengeance, they’re still helping people. Great. Now Dean’s self-esteem is lowered again. That BITCH! Ugh, Bela, you’re a freak.

Hand of Glory (I paused it because I want to  write out my theory before they say it and ruin my train of thought). Are we talking like Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Hand of Glory? It brings light only to the one who holds it? Pressing play now to find out...

HOLY. SHIT. ON. A. STICK. I’m with Bela. HOLY SHIT HE’S SO HOT! HOLY DEAR WOW. OMG I CAN’T EVEN...

I can’t breathe. He’s so gorgeous. WEAR A TUX ALL THE TIME!

Also, please tell me that Sam’s out with the cougar. YES! Excellent. I will cry in laughter if she roofied him or something. Gert is making me DIE laughing. Sammy looks so uncomfortable, it’s adorable.

Ew. That hand is DISGUSTING!

“You stink like sex.” TROLOLOL

Oh..Bela sees the ship! Death omen for you. See, I would have cackled there, but she looked absolutely terrified. Who of her own blood did she kill, by the way?

Woah. They summoned the captain brother of the dude who got hanged. Cool! Why is this show so awesome?!

Ugh, Dean is so scared of dying and of leaving Sam, but he can’t do anything to change it, so he’s going to live his life as best he can. I think that’s pretty admirable. As far as Sam goes, sure, he’s totally allowed to be pissed off about the whole thing. At the same time, I’m just not sure if Dean’s wrong about Sammy being stronger than he is. I mean, I know Dean is a strong guy, an awesome Hunter, all that, but he breaks so much more easily than Sam does. And Sam has something else he can do. He doesn’t have to Hunt. He can go back to Stanford or some other college and become a lawyer. But all Dean knows is Hunting. And even that isn’t as important to him as Sammy is.

I live a Dean-In-A-Tux Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment