Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 14: Sex and Violence (SPOILER BLOG)

Yeah, you knew when you saw that meat tenderizer that someone was going to get tenderized to death. Supernatural has us well conditioned.

Sam calling Dean ‘kiddo’ is borderline creepy. It makes me feel like Sam is starting to feel high and mighty over Dean because of this whole demon blood thing.

I love seeing Dean turn on the charm. Especially when it totally fails. JUST GO FIND CASTIEL DEAN. He loves your charm.

LOL THOSE ARE ALL DISNEY PRINCESSES WAY TO GO KRIPKE.

I LOVE BOBBY AND ALL HIS PHONES. Literally my favorite thing in the entire world.

Dean has a new best friend! I don’t care that this dude is totally evil, I just love seeing Dean having fun. I can’t stop smiling. OH DEAN, YOU’RE TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD.

Sam totally has no idea what that doctor lady is talking about. He’s never been with anyone long enough to get tired of them... not romantically, anyway.

HNNGG JARED’S BODY. I CANNOT HANDLE IT.

HOLY SHIT. CAN I JUST POINT OUT SOMETHING THAT REINFORCES EVERYTHING I’VE EVER SAID ABOUT DEAN’S BISEXUALITY: the siren sees Dean and instead of becoming the obvious woman stripper who Dean would have everyone believe he desires, he becomes a DUDE. HE BECOMES WHAT DEAN WANTS THE MOST. I know, I know, you can argue the whole “he was just trying to be like Dean’s little brother” thing, but NO. I will stand by my theories forever.

“In fact, I really think you should get him out of the way, so we can be brothers. Forever.” OOPS DID I SAY BROTHERS I MEANT LOVERS. This is a siren, people. It’s all about the sex appeal.

“You know why I didn’t tell you about Ruby, and how we’re hunting down Lillith? Because you’re too weak to go after her, Dean. You’re holding me back. I’m a better hunter than you are. Stronger, smarter. I can take out demons you’re too scared to go near... You’re too busy sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, whining about all the souls you tortured in Hell. Boo-hoo.”

I HATE Sam when he’s under any sort of spell. He says the most terrible things. The worst thing about it is that sometimes he’s right. In some ways, he is a better hunter than Dean; he’s full of anger and vengeance and that can serve you well when you’re hunting evil. But that doesn’t make Dean weak, and it doesn’t make Sam strong.

Thank God for Bobby, that’s all I can say. He’s even doing the no-alcohol thing again! There has got to be something in that. What a guy. Love him so.

In conclusion: Bad!Sam has arrived, Dean is totally bi, and Bobby saves the day. WHERE IS CASTIEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment