I think nuns are really interesting. Like full-time nuns, I mean. Actually, one of my mom’s great-aunts was a nun. Habit and all. Pretty nifty.
Andy? “God’s not with us. Not anymore.” That’s a scary thought. Oh, and he killed himself. Well, that’s not really good.
Oh, come on, Bobby. They’re not going to call you until they’re almost dead, you know that. But Sam’s little snort when Dean asks if the Colt will be ready by that afternoon was ADORBSIES!
I love that Sam and Dean always stay in really seedy motels with mirrors on the ceiling. And this guy Richie does NOT look like a Hunter. Hilarious. The bastard guy’s name is “Trotter?” Did I hear that right. God, I hope so. That’s a ridiculously awesome name.
HAHA This is like Heaven for Dean, seriously. Lots of pros and girls for him to hit on and stuff. Dean’s so cute when he’s flirting. Hm, well there’s not a demon in that guy. That sucks balls for them, because what the hell else would it be?
Richieeeeeeee, the bartender has a trick up her sleeve, I’m sure of it. She might actually be a demon or something, I guess. “Toys trump oils.” YESS, CALLED IT! Oh, she turned his head all the way around.
Uh-oh...what’s coming after Bobby? Oh, it’s Ruby. She’s offering to help out with the Colt? Is she really offering to help out with the Colt, or is this a ploy? I know she’s a demon, but for some reason I’m inclined to trust her.
HAHAHA Sammy! Why are you so boyish and cute this episode?
Dean, you are brilliant. But legit, what is she doing? Making it all windy so that the book flies out of his hand. Shit. And she caused a cave-in so he’s stuck in there with her and she is going to be pissed. Oh, and she called him a bitch. Yeah, I’m pretty sure Dean’s pretty pissed about that.
Who does this chick have under her belt? And seriously, I hope Sam shows up first. Um, does Casey have a binding spell on her so that the demon won’t come out? Where is Sammy? At Casey’s actual place, probably...so yeah...demon!Casey and Dean are somewhere else.
Yeah, something’s off about the Father. This is very strange. I don’t believe this “go where your flock is” bullcrap. Yep. Called that one, too.
Oh, Dean, bby, you really are terrified. I just want to hug you and hold you.
Azazel...YELLOW EYED DEMON! THAT WAS HIS NAME! Sorry, my mind got blown there for a second.
And Sammy was the supposed to be the head of the demon army. I see why this is so bad, though. Now that the demons don’t have a leader, they don’t have anyone to call them to order or anything like that, so it’s just going to be chaos and terror and horror.
And Bobby’s there. Whoo Bobby!
Ew. I’m grossed out by the kissing. Only in this one instance. Oh, that kind of sucks. Dean and Casey had a kind of connection there. Not a sexual one or anything, just a kind of understanding.
Why do I think that Sam is not okay? And why is Ruby on their side? Is she trying to make him lead the army? “I don’t have to like it.” “No, you wouldn’t be Sam if you did.” That was a nice comment.
That was kind of a creepy place to end. But whatever. All right. We’ll see. MOAR, MOAR!
I live a Dean Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment